Rate this body before and after funkybod

Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
662
Reputation
1
Can't tell with 1st pic since it looks like distance may be a factor, think a different over shirt would show better,

The 2nd pic though, wow, it's not just chest but shoulder too is noticeable improved.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
37
waste of money. you are not gonna laid off a little puffier chest...
face = EVERYTHING
a masculine male model would be getting laid with eiter...
 
K

king

Guest
The German Dream said:
waste of money. you are not gonna laid off a little puffier chest...
face = EVERYTHING
a masculine male model would be getting laid with eiter...
It cost only 30 bucks and improves your looks a few decimals. It's worth a buy.
 
K

king

Guest
^^Funkybod is approved by sensdep. What further proof do you need?
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
37
king said:
The German Dream said:
waste of money. you are not gonna laid off a little puffier chest...
face = EVERYTHING
a masculine male model would be getting laid with eiter...
It cost only 30 bucks and improves your looks a few decimals. It's worth a buy.
you wish...
it improves your looks by exactly 0.0 points.
women dont look at this shit with a fucking microscope. they dont care if you can benchpress 100lbs or 350lbs...they only care if you look like nick bateman or not...and this thing aint gonna change that
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
662
Reputation
1
The German Dream said:
waste of money. you are not gonna laid off a little puffier chest...
face = EVERYTHING
a masculine male model would be getting laid with eiter...
I plan to use it first week and weekend back at university for the first impression halo effect. Also the morphs in the neck training thread by neck brah clearly makes the faces more attractive when mounted on a thicker neck. I believe that having the right body to mount the neck  off of can further halo effect the face.

MistGeburt3000 said:
problem with funkybod is that i risk to lose money and time for nothing, i think on shirts like the first picture you posted it looks to obvious and on sarks it probably makes such a minor difference that its senseless.

we would need people that already bought some who tell us their experience, for the moment i rater order some retin a creme that a funkybod
I will order. This will broaden my shoulders that extra bit
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
662
Reputation
1
Found a similar brand that imo has a better chest region, more squared off like a man

http://www.clotheswithmuscles.com/index.php/upper-body/padded-undershirt-long-sleeve-white.html

[img=359x508]http://www.clotheswithmuscles.com/m...42dca9de82fb58b1/1/a/1alb-maneci_10.jpg[/img]


vs. Funkybod




clotheswithmuscles:
 + Less gap between pectorals
 + More angular on the lower outer portion
 - Delt pad runs too low to cut off arm portion of sleeve to wear in t-shirt
 - Upper chest may lack depending on how over shirt fits
 - Loose fit on midsection

Funkybod:
 + Delt pad is short enough to cut the arm part of sleeve off for t-shit wearing.
 - Upper chest may lack depending on how over shirt fits
 + More likely to blend from bulky lower chest to flat sunk in upper chest
 + tighter fit on midsection
 - Chest pads have unrealistic gap between them, and are more curvy than ideal.


I think choosing between the two is a call for body type. I want to remove sleeve while keeping shoulder pads so Funkbod it is. I have a feeling both will look off on my chest since I got that under clavicle gap as is but good lower and mid chest mass already. I might end up tailoring the sleeves myself and getting a tailor to remove the chest pads.... I really want broad shoulders.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
37
seriously, it will be a waste.
you can only wear it on shitty baggy clothes to not look ridiculous...but then you have shitty baggy clothes which will pull you down.
if you wear it on fitting stylish clothes it will be obvious as fuck and you will look like a trans.
also you can only wear it on long shirts...and tbh t-shirts are the best for men anyway
 
K

king

Guest
The German Dream said:
seriously, it will be a waste.
you can only wear it on shitty baggy clothes to not look ridiculous...but then you have shitty baggy clothes which will pull you down.
if you wear it on fitting stylish clothes it will be obvious as fuck and you will look like a trans.
also you can only wear it on long shirts...and tbh t-shirts are the best for men anyway
:cage:
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
37


yeah have fun going out with that potato bag...shirt i mean :lol:
but watch out to not get mistaken for a hobo buddy boo  :wink:

also LOL@ dat angle change in the after...
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
662
Reputation
1


Fails when raising arms up but this is just with no overshirt of any kind

@German

I am going ti cut the arm portion off so t-shirt can work.
 
Top