• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate this Blasian

Machinist

Joke
Okay honestly this site is shit. This is the most attractive japanese dude (famous actor) and i do better than him (face/height/build wise). I get girls IRL and honestly whats ur guys standard? Do I have to look like a male model with 10+ plastic surgeries? Lol. I mean you guys have overtly skewed standard. So is justin bieber a 3/10 for you guys?
"I get girls bla bla bla"
Dude I fucked some 5/10foids who got a bodycount of 10.
Thats fucking hilarious.
But does this shit satisfy me??
Jfl no.
Would this shit satisfy you?
Probably yes.
U got low standards, thats why u will never find a good looking wife with a low bodycount.
Instead u will probably get chucked hard.

I don't care about fucking ugly whores anymore I want to loomsmax so I can jerk off in front of a mirror 24/7 or find a 7/10 wife who will cook for me and suck my dick at the same fucking time.

U don't look bad but u don't look good either.
Just earn money and get fucking surgery.
Leanmaxx because u look bloated and after u done all this u can come here again.

bumblebeekun

youngin, hoping to ascend
mogs most asians but midface is way too stretched out, plus lowerthird is mediocre at best

ENORMOUS

‎The whitest man in Finland
Okay honestly this site is shit. This is the most attractive japanese dude (famous actor) and i do better than him (face/height/build wise). I get girls IRL and honestly whats ur guys standard? Do I have to look like a male model with 10+ plastic surgeries? Lol. I mean you guys have overtly skewed standard. So is justin bieber a 3/10 for you guys?
the reason u get girls is ur 186cm in japan