TikeMyson

Dark Triad BBC
u do u, nigger sissy
You cumskin subhuman if we fought to death i will kill you ill elbow your eyes stick my fingers in your eyes and grab your brain throw your eyes and eat your brains out

fuuaark

Incel
You cumskin subhuman if we fought to death i will kill you ill elbow your eyes stick my fingers in your eyes and grab your brain throw your eyes and eat your brains out
cringe

you wouldnt do shit you subhuman gracile recessed nigger
one punch to your recessed chin and id swing your jaw off its temporomandibular hinges and leave it hanging like a nigger on the cross

how could you do anything to me when i'm:

- taller (6'6")
- stronger (103 kg, 7% bf)
- faster
- smarter
- literally built and chiseled like a fucking greek god

while you're:

- short
- recessed (all blacks are recessed as part of their phenotype)
- gracile
- dolichocephalic (razor sharp nigger phenotype occiput)
- sub 6ft
- 300 ng/dl of testosterone

TikeMyson

Dark Triad BBC
cringe

you wouldnt do shit you subhuman gracile recessed nigger
one punch to your recessed chin and id swing your jaw off its temporomandibular hinges and leave it hanging like a nigger on the cross

how could you do anything to me when i'm:

- taller (6'6")
- stronger (103 kg, 7% bf)
- faster
- smarter
- literally built and chiseled like a fucking greek god

while you're:

- short
- recessed (all blacks are recessed as part of their phenotype)
- gracile
- dolichocephalic (razor sharp nigger phenotype occiput)
- sub 6ft
- 300 ng/dl of testosterone
Lol you subhuman
I have 19inch neck ive wrestled all my childhood
and ill take u down and murder you im around 85kg
no way you're 6'6 lean 100kg id still beat you up you wont be able to beat me in a street fight
im a power manlet i have super strong legs ill take you down and ground and pound

KEN SHAMROCK

WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS MAN
HBO Manlets
Lol you subhuman
no way you're 6'6 lean 100kg id still beat you up you wont be able to beat me in a street fight
im a power manlet i have super strong legs ill take you down and ground and pound

Lol you subhuman

1. stop adapting new fake identities

fuuaark

Incel
Lol you subhuman

you couldn't take me down even if you tried wtf
i am the final fucking boss of the universe and if we fought it'd be hard for me to not kill you

let's be realistic here. i have a 24 inch bideltoid untrained, 24 inch skull circ with a flat occiput and mesocephaly
i have a thanos tier chin while you have a recessed gracile droopy meat chin that if hit would be sent flying off your splanchnocranium
in fact, i could kill you by headbutting you. if my brow ridge clashed with your nonexistent supraorbitals they'd split in half, you'd get a brain aneurysm and die of a head trauma induced seizure foaming at the mouth begging for your life you ugly malformed cuck

why the fuck do all of you niggers have such delusions of grandeur? why do you think you're so invincible and shit? if we fought i would kill you 10/10 and if you don't believe me fly to new jersey barnegat light and meet at this state park here in the open

208 Broadway, Barnegat Light, NJ 08006, United States

we can fight to the death ANY day you deluded subhuman nigger just let me know when you arrive

and don't get it twisted, my dick is bigger than yours

TikeMyson

Dark Triad BBC
you couldn't take me down even if you tried wtf
i am the final fucking boss of the universe and if we fought it'd be hard for me to not kill you

let's be realistic here. i have a 24 inch bideltoid untrained, 24 inch skull circ with a flat occiput and mesocephaly
i have a thanos tier chin while you have a recessed gracile droopy meat chin that if hit would be sent flying off your splanchnocranium
in fact, i could kill you by headbutting you. if my brow ridge clashed with your nonexistent supraorbitals they'd split in half, you'd get a brain aneurysm and die of a head trauma induced seizure foaming at the mouth begging for your life you ugly malformed cuck

why the fuck do all of you niggers have such delusions of grandeur? why do you think you're so invincible and shit? if we fought i would kill you 10/10 and if you don't believe me fly to new jersey barnegat light and meet at this state park here in the open

208 Broadway, Barnegat Light, NJ 08006, United States

we can fight to the death ANY day you deluded subhuman nigger just let me know when you arrive

and don't get it twisted, my dick is bigger than yours
Lol you mentally retarded incel
Everyone knows that this is how you look like

Ill headbutt you and break your nerdic skull

And why would you want to compare dick sizes phagget ill knock you out and feed you my cock
and nice try pulling up some random adresse from google we all know you. you dont even live there you cumskin subhuman

It would feel good killing a white subhuman cracker like you
ill slam you so hard you will be begging for my mercy cracker
Ill take the revenge for trayvon martin and ahmaud arbery
and kill your pigskin

fuuaark

Incel
Lol you mentally retarded incel
Everyone knows that this is how you look like

Ill headbutt you and break your nerdic skull

And why would you want to compare dick sizes phagget ill knock you out and feed you my cock
and nice try pulling up some random adresse from google we all know you. you dont even live there you cumskin subhuman

It would feel good killing a white subhuman cracker like you
ill slam you so hard you will be begging for my mercy cracker
Ill take the revenge for trayvon martin and ahmaud arbery
and kill your pigskin
didnt read
also none of those pics are even remotely accurate rofl, and besides the average black person looks worse than both of them

// Infolinks