• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate this asian's approaches

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
[video=youtube]
this steroidcel is pretty much the best that an asian can look. he's getting rejected by 4s and 5s :giggle:

all or nothing theory validated

modified

hairloss expert
Reminds me of when I used to hit on girls (only I would never be so suicidal as to open with "rate me"). But: "I have a boyfriend" - I would hear that shit morning to night. If you ask a Chad they'll tell you  they never hear about any boyfriends.

That actually made me feel so much better to watch him getting blown out like that despite his height and roids.

Truth is, part of the problem is he didn't talk about anything with the girls. You have to at least try to make an effort to get to know them. But really, I think the fact that he's asian makes it impossible with 70%+. Minority status = death.

If this is the best a roided tall Asianfag can do, maybe I wasn't doing so bad myself in my day given what little I had to work with.

shitposter

Regular
just lol buddy boyo said:
modified said:
Truth is, part of the problem is he didn't talk about anything with the girls. You have to at least try to make an effort to get to know them.

LMAO I was like LMAO

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

As someone who has cold approached before he is correct.  Cold approaching can get really awkward.  If you are not way above the girls looks level she will not tolerate the awkwardness and end the pickup asap.  If you are at about the same looks level and you can somehow make the cold approach not awkward, you have a chance.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
lol @ the butthurt bluepillers

lol @ getting to know them

it all comes down to the big four

height
hair
face
race

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Bojack said: