Rate this Asian girl.

groce.
face only: 3.3/10, and eesh, she's going heavy on the makeup too.

she also can't speak english properly. "fourt of july."

Bojack

Lookism God
Eh I might adjust my score to 7/10

Copenhagen

Slayer
When Asian girls go ugly, they go almost as ugly as some black or Irish girls. But like black girls when they get really hot, they get fucking hot.

It's funny, in all races there are women that have fine bone structure, beautiful symmetry, but then on the other end there are women with fat noses, ugly ass features. And these women tend to think they're the hottest for some reason.

Why the fuck is that?

Ugly women are the reason why the world is filled with annoying feminist cunts.
[hr]
Bojack said:

You're insane. She's hideous bro.

Timbuck2

Coper
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
When Asian girls go ugly, they go almost as ugly as some black or Irish girls. But like black girls when they get really hot, they get fucking hot.

It's funny, in all races there are women that have fine bone structure, beautiful symmetry, but then on the other end there are women with fat noses, ugly ass features. And these women tend to think they're the hottest for some reason.

Why the fuck is that?

Ugly women are the reason why the world is filled with annoying feminist cunts.
[hr]
Bojack said:

You're insane. She's hideous bro.
Lol. Strongest coping ever. I'm not even into Asian girls and even I think she's at least a 7. 

For a guy who isn't even fully Asian you sure get butthurt at WM/AF relationships. If white guys only get scraps and are just massive cucks why are you so butthurt/threatened by them?

allindaeyes

Banned
At least a 7. I always hnngh at filipino sluts on the train or bus and shit. They legit have the best bodies of every asian girl and are the most sexy. They however are also the most slutty. Most of these positive traits come from mixed heritage ( spanish blood ).

ideal filipino :

great in motion

Bojack

Lookism God
TopTierLooksmaxer said:
Bojack said:
wtf not a chance in hell shes an 8/10. asain women cant be higher then a 7/10 to begin with. shes like a 6
lmao you guys are coping with that white girl worship way to much. This asian girl is out of your league anyways.