• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate this alpha wristmogger

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-America-compete-arm-wrestling-contests.html

lol @ your 6" wrists

Darkman

Rotter
He could snap me like a toothpick, but he looks like a bloated body that was just dredged out of a river.

RoboCopE

Joke
Look how small one of his thumbs are though it is legit deformity-tier

He and his team were slayers. Mirin the neck on the far left dude.

My biggest regret in high school is dropping off the wresting team when I see pics like this! :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper:

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
ColezRightFoot said:
He and his team were slayers. Mirin the neck on the far left dude.

My biggest regret in high school is dropping off the wresting team when I see pics like this! :redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper:

the guy on the left is the clear alpha of the bunch

he probably just married a cheerleader and lived a happy life

shitposter

Regular
ColezRightFoot said:

I kind of figured you were they type that enjoyed rolling around on the ground with sweaty men in spandex.

Jesus Christ

Regular
I mean this isn't fair. Your life is determined by birth and that's all. Why I wasn't born with giant alpha bones ? This isn't fair at all. The other guy looks like an insect.

I wonder if he got a tiny dick to make it fair. God is fair right ?

No.

I bet he can't play the piano though. my keyboard skills get women wetter than this deformed hands

Anakind

Champion
ColezRightFoot said:

All else being equal (genetics foremost), one would have had a much better hormonal profile during development on a sport like wrestling or football just by doing regular training sessions halfheartedly.

Guess what I did when growing up? Cortisol-producing half- and long-distance running in addition to my candy and soda consumption.   :lol:

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
The world's strongest man has forearms over 20'' I believe....so even bigger.