• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

rate this albanian girl

EdSheeran

Rotter

Legit Theory

Hello
2nd pic is amazing.

It's amazing what good lighting, low facial bloat and camera can make someone go from a legit 5-6 to a 9

Golden Blue

Banned
I think she looks like a mulatta, even a very small amount of african genes can express itself phenotypically sometimes.

The Big Dipper

Regular
I don't find her appealing. Looks like a tranny. A lot of it might be her makeup style. 

And lol at saying eastern Europeans aren't white. They are among the whitest of the white. But Albanians don't fall into this category. Many of them are of weird turkish/Asiatic mixture.

Browmog

Regular
Albanians are North Africans in the middle of Europe.

The Big Dipper said:
I don't find her appealing. Looks like a tranny. A lot of it might be her makeup style. 

And lol at saying eastern Europeans aren't white. They are among the whitest of the white. But Albanians don't fall into this category. Many of them are of weird turkish/Asiatic mixture.

USA/West is supporting these islamistic jihadist terrorists at the expense of European slavic christians.

Legit Theory

Hello
Browmog said:

The Big Dipper said:

USA/West is supporting these islamistic jihadist terrorists at the expense of European slavic christians.

Slavics are violent subhuman and the balkans have been cucked by islamists, the rest of europe sees them as bottom barrel ethnics just slightly above Africans and the same tier as Arabcels. They are white, technically, but Albanians and balkan people phenotypically vary a lot from traditional central and western europe persons. Hence why they get the rap of being not white.

It also doesn't help that they were cucked by mongols and mudslimes throughout history and have no real culture to call their own like the rest of europe

:popcorn:

Albanians are whiter than Italians and Greeks dumb aspies and most look white as fuck

She looks mulatta which is unusual anywhere around that area she probably is fake looking that way though

Browmog

Regular
Legit Theory said:
Browmog said:

Slavics are violent subhuman and the balkans have been cucked by islamists, the rest of europe sees them as bottom barrel ethnics just slightly above Africans and the same tier as Arabcels.  They are white, technically, but Albanians and balkan people phenotypically vary a lot from traditional central and western europe persons.  Hence why they get the rap of being not white.

It also doesn't help that they were cucked by mongols and mudslimes throughout history and have no real culture to call their own like the rest of europe

Germanics, especially Anglos are way more violent than slavs in comparation. They basically genocided entire continent, nuff said.
Slavs have been defending Europe against Asian hordes for a millenium, and instead of thank you West tried to genocide us.
But we broke their teeth every single time. Last one was ww2.
And you are being cucked by muslims right now, major of London is a muslim for fuck sake. Muslims know their place in Russia and other EE countries.

Legit Theory

Hello
Browmog said:
Legit Theory said:
Slavics are violent subhuman and the balkans have been cucked by islamists, the rest of europe sees them as bottom barrel ethnics just slightly above Africans and the same tier as Arabcels.  They are white, technically, but Albanians and balkan people phenotypically vary a lot from traditional central and western europe persons.  Hence why they get the rap of being not white.

Germanics, especially Anglos are way more violent than slavs in comparation. They basically genocided entire continent, nuff said.
Slavs have been defending Europe against Asian hordes for a millenium, and instead of thank you West tried to genocide us.
And you are being cucked by muslims right now, major of London is a muslim for fuck sake. Muslims know their place in Russia and other EE countries.

Historically, yes, but Anglo/Germanic violence is basically non-existent in the modern era. Slavs are still running around being violent subhumans like they were during communism, the amount of crime, a lot of which is under reported is insane in the region. Mudslimes don't even want to touch slavic east euro shitholes. They're equally shitty as the Islamic shitholes they escaped from. Meanwhile, the vast majority of anti-migrant rhetoric is aimed at EEs who are desperate to get out of their shitholes. They offer even less to society than Muslims do, which is why we don't have to deal with them anymore

Slavs didn't defend shit, they were trampled to the fucking teeth by marauders. They are the laughing stock cucks of Europe all throughout history, they've earned their bottom tier in society, not because of their race but because of their cuckold mentality

Browmog

Regular
Legit Theory said:
Browmog said:

Historically, yes, but Anglo/Germanic violence is basically non-existent in the modern era.  Slavs are still running around being violent subhumans like they were during communism, the amount of crime, a lot of which is under reported is insane in the region.   Mudslimes don't even want to touch slavic east euro shitholes.  They're equally shitty as the Islamic shitholes they escaped from.  Meanwhile, the vast majority of anti-migrant rhetoric is aimed at EEs who are desperate to get out of their shitholes.  They offer even less to society than Muslims do, which is why we don't have to deal with them anymore

Slavs didn't defend shit, they were trampled to the fucking teeth by marauders.  They are the laughing stock cucks of Europe all throughout history, they've earned their bottom tier in society, not because of their race but because of their cuckold mentality

Are you fucking serious? You call American interventions around the globe non-violent?
Muslims from third world countries don't want to immigrate in second world EE countries because they wouldn't be able to rape anyone at sight and live off welfare, like they do in cuck pussy western societies.
EE immigrants are hardworking people who contribute everywhere they come.
We did defended Europe against Asian hordes, what the fuck are you talking about?
Habsbourg empire was defended by Slavs and Hungarians primarly, even fucking Vienna was saved by Poles. Westerners did nothing, except collabrated with Turks often. I see you don't have knowlege to discuss this.
I see a lot of frustration in your writting, so I guess not only you can't walk the street of your own city in fear of MENA immigrants, but also Easter Europeans :lol: :lol: :lol:
Most powerfull country in Europe is Russia, and UK is a bitch cucked by USA.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
I used to fap to her videos in 10th grade so much. she has ridiculous sex appeal especially back then she looks a bit more busted now tbh 

albanian girls in general are hot not admitting this is cope regardless of what ur 'racial superiority' suggests

Legit Theory

Hello
Browmog said:
Legit Theory said:
Historically, yes, but Anglo/Germanic violence is basically non-existent in the modern era.  Slavs are still running around being violent subhumans like they were during communism, the amount of crime, a lot of which is under reported is insane in the region.   Mudslimes don't even want to touch slavic east euro shitholes.  They're equally shitty as the Islamic shitholes they escaped from.  Meanwhile, the vast majority of anti-migrant rhetoric is aimed at EEs who are desperate to get out of their shitholes.  They offer even less to society than Muslims do, which is why we don't have to deal with them anymore

Slavs didn't defend shit, they were trampled to the fucking teeth by marauders.  They are the laughing stock cucks of Europe all throughout history, they've earned their bottom tier in society, not because of their race but because of their cuckold mentality

Are you fucking serious? You call American interventions around the globe non-violent?
Muslims from third world countries don't want to immigrate in second world EE countries because they wouldn't be able to rape anyone at sight and live off welfare, like they do in cuck pussy western societies.
We did defended Europe against Asian hordes, what the fuck are you talking about?
Habsbourg empire was defended by Slavs and Hungarians primarly, even fucking Vienna was saved by Poles. Westerners did nothing, except collabrated with Turks often. I see you don't have knowlege to discuss this.
I see a lot of frustration in your writting, so I guess not only you can't walk the street of your own city in fear of MENA immigrants, but also Easter Europeans :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cage:

Dat dere slavic cope. Strong knowledge of history and present day politics. You do realize they had to pass over the EE first, right? while the rest of Europe stayed Christian and cuck free, EEcels were sucking on Arabian/Turkish cock until the cows came home. Almost all of their structures were built by the fucking Ottomans(exceptions being russia)I'm not even a sfcel mate, but seriously, the average balkan/slav contributes the same much as the average Muslim. They aren't hardworking like the Asian/Indian Immigrants, they are notorious drunkards with poverty tier IQ and aggressive temperaments. Ofc not all are like this, but I've met a lot who were. Yes, Stalin cucked Hitler, but Hitler was already about to be finished by the French and British.

Russia is basically a glorified cuck pretending it's the tough guy. While Putin is threatening this and that to the west, his people are fucking themselves over and suffering because of his inability to collaborate with the greater powers in the region, i.e central Europe. We gonna forget how Russia just recently got out Communism after getting cucked to the teeth by USA via proxy?

EE is a shithole desperate to be accepted by mainstream europe. It will never happen until they accept modern Western values and start contributing. It is no different from Arab, half of the Arab world is fairing better or as good

:cage2:

Browmog

Regular
Legit Theory said:
Browmog said:

:cage:

Dat dere slavic cope.  Strong knowledge of history and present day politics.   You do realize they had to pass over the EE first, right?  while the rest of Europe stayed Christian and cuck free, EEcels were sucking on Arabian/Turkish cock until the cows came home.  Almost all of their structures were built by the fucking Ottomans(exceptions being russia)I'm not even a sfcel mate, but seriously, the average balkan/slav contributes the same much as  the average Muslim.   They aren't hardworking like the Asian/Indian Immigrants, they are notorious drunkards with poverty tier IQ and aggressive temperaments.   Ofc not all are like this, but I've met a lot who were.  Yes, Stalin cucked Hitler, but Hitler was already about to be finished by the French and British.  

Russia is basically a glorified cuck pretending it's the tough guy.  While Putin is threatening this and that to the west, his people are fucking themselves over and suffering because of his inability to collaborate with the greater powers in the region, i.e central Europe.  We gonna forget how Russia just recently got out Communism after getting cucked to the teeth by USA via proxy?

EE is a shithole desperate to be accepted by mainstream europe. It will never happen until they accept modern Western values and start contributing.    It is no different from Arab, half of the Arab world is fairing better or as good

:cage2:

You have zero knowlege of history. What Arabs are you talking about? :lol:
Ottoman advanced to Europe was stopped by Slavs , not Germans. They never passed EE. Ever heard of Habsbourg Military frontier?
Well, it was located on Serb land and it wasn't inhabitated by Germans. But Serbs, Hungarians and Romanians. That was the line where Europe was defended.
There isn't even a single structure left from Ottomans in christian parts of Balkans.
Besides, almost all "Turks" in Balkans were islamized locals, not actual Anatolians. They were uncestors of modern Bosniaks.
Yes, most slavs are hardworking and they do contribute, comparation with MENA immigrants is insane.
Hitler was about to be finished by French and British? HAHAHAHAHAH this must be funniest shit I heard in a long time.
Not even Americans made significant contribution to defeat of nazi Germany, let alone French WHO FELL IN ONE MONT AND 15 DAYS and Brittish cucks. 
Russian power and threats are very real. Its military is unmatched and owns most of the world nuclear arsenal.
EE is not wanting to be accepted by dying, degenerate cuck Western Europe, what drugs are you using boyo?
Your countries will be over by 50 years max. Your mere is already a muslim.
Our future lies in Eurasian union, not in dying West.

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
i'd rather fuck a sexy hunk than her tbh