Rate this 21-year-old Ukrainian girl I banged last night

Only pic I have of her but her body is amazing, curvy hips and huge natural breasts. I fucked her twice, once at night and then in the morning. Both times were bareback. Then she made me an omelet for breakfast. She talks really dirty in bed and begged me to cum all over her. Are we looks-matched?

Pic of me for reference, although my hair is a bit longer now:

TheTrews

Normie
What country do you live in?

She's cute. My type.

Good on you.

Ok don't believe me, but is it that hard for you guys to imagine that people are actually out there having sex on weekend nights?

I was pretty drunk and approached in a bar. I remember commenting on how big her eyes and sharp her nose were and asking if she had surgery. After a drink I vaguely said let's go for a walk and we were walking hand-in-hand to my apartment.

Joncoping

Normie
Nice job if it really happened but needs more proof. No one is asking you to go full retard and fuck her on TC but a pic of you 2 together would help.

Vertu

Incel
She's alright. Post some better pictures though.

PS: How come when someone claims to get laid, a bunch of people here just cannot believe it? Faggots here are so fucking out of the loop they think sex is some super rare, super sacred never occurring act LOL. This is what the basement lifestyle leads to.

I don't want to say exactly where I live but it's somewhere in Eastern Europe. I'm an American expat.

Vertu said:
She's alright. Post some better pictures though.

PS: How come when someone claims to get laid, a bunch of people here just cannot believe it? Faggots here are so fucking out of the loop they think sex is some super rare, super sacred never occurring act LOL. This is what the basement lifestyle leads to.
This attitude plagued PUAhate and Sluthate, too. Incels were always ranting about how they were incel boards, when that was never the case. Tons of users on these sites are not incel.
[hr]
Dusk said:
I don't want to say exactly where I live but it's somewhere in Eastern Europe. I'm an American expat.
Does being an American help you pick up girls?

Joncoping

Normie
Dusk said:
American expat in EE. You don't look incel boyo

Where the fuck did you find an actual ukranian girl, where are you from? I would like to find and meet EE girls.
And what is an actual robust chad doing on this website? what an aspie.

Being American either works for you or against you. American guys have a stereotype of being loud and annoying, but some girls want to practice their English. Also I'm 6'0.

TheTrews

Normie
Is eastern Europe more legit than the west OP? Are you studying or working there?

I work here but am also studying the language. I don't know about Western Europe but Eastern Europe girls are a huge upgrade from the fat and bitchy girls I encountered in America. I can go entire days without seeing a single obese girl.

oren

Incel
yo greeting from a fellow expat in bkk , first time i see a none loser in this fourm. how big of an upgrade did you get from moving to the EE country , because you said shes Ukraine but you will not disclose your location i guess Bulgaria or Romania ?
can you get ONS most night you go out ? you have gf yet ?
i had about 8 - 10 ONS in my first month and only about 3 in my second month as i got tired of slaying and raised my looks requirement  somewhat

Joncoping

Normie
oren said:
yo greeting from a fellow expat in bkk , first time i see a none loser in this fourm. how big of an upgrade did you get from moving to the EE country , because you said shes Ukraine but you will not disclose your location i guess Bulgaria or Romania ?
i had about 8 - 10 ONS in my first month and only about 3 in my second month as i got tired of slaying and raised my looks requirement  somewhat
Lol you went to Thailand, he is slaying in EE. Not the same thing

oren said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are in fucking Thailand.