• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate these prettyboy masculine singers

Unbeatable

Regular
Mulatto with high t =automatic slayer

these guys have swag as well and bbc charm, 7psl and 10irl all white girls would line up one by one for their BBC's

Killyourself

Banned
/10

Unbeatable said:
Mulatto with high t =automatic slayer

these guys have swag as well and bbc charm, 7psl and 10irl all white girls would line up one by one for their BBC's
:clap: 
Masculine mulattos have the best forward growth and sex appeal, white girls can't resist
:leo:

Killyourself

Banned
:coping:

Mulattos are subhuman race dog shit ethnic shitskin worms I don't even consider them humans nor animals, they are something below animals, and that video just proves how big of a bitch mulattos are, just listen to that voice LMAO that guy sounds like a squeaking asian girl getting pounded in the ass JFL at the coping here soz but someone gotta speak the truth if you aren't pure white then you're not considered a human species.

Killyourself said:

Mulattos are subhuman race dog shit ethnic shitskin worms I don't even consider them humans nor animals, they are something below animals, and that video just proves how big of a bitch mulattos are, just listen to that voice LMAO that guy sounds like a squeaking asian girl getting pounded in the ass JFL at the coping here soz but someone gotta speak the truth if you aren't pure white then you're not considered a human species.
Didnt even read subhuman white boi
:cage2: 
Keep crying for superhuman mulattos like me

Go rope yourself 

Unbeatable

Regular
Killyourself said:

:spew:
Lmao at this wannabe autistic walmart undisputed

take a deep breath my little doggie, and re read what you said

do you realise how autistic you sound? you sound like one of the biggest estrogenic low t subhumans on this site
:goodfellas:
your reply reeks of utter autism and weakness. i even feel sorry for you, you remind me of all those other doggies i turned into victims.

the circle has kicked off dozens of the site using our mental strategies and what some might call 'evil' methods  :giggle:

id refrain if i were you, testing us will prove to be your biggest and last mistake. i will do all in my power to ensure that if you test us, you will no longer be the same man you used to be. Mark my words....

[video=youtube]No subhuman white boi on this site mogs this alpha mulatto prettyboy
:situation:

Killyourself

Banned
PlayboyPuertoRican said:
[video=youtube]No subhuman white boi on this site mogs this alpha mulatto prettyboy

First 5 seconds of the video you can already tell he is a fucking faggot LMAO how autistic you need to be to do that duck mouth at 0:05

I bet if I grabbed his crotch in public he would moan like a lil petite 17y/o slut because I just touched his clitoris

You must be a giant faggot too if his female petite voice arouses you, KEEEEEEEEK

Faggot mulattos feminine bitchboys, your assholes are probably the size of average car exhaust pipe LMFAO

:tatum:

This ain't even funny at this point, being a bitchboy + faggot + shitskin ethnic non-white is a death sentence, but whatever keeps you away from putting that rope around your neck dawg

Unbeatable

Regular
Killyourself said:
I bet if I grabbed his crotch in public he would moan 

:eastwood:

You just wasted 20 minutes of your life typing an extremely autistic and pissweak reply that not even one single person read you worthless pile of waste

and to top it off it was disgustingly gay as expected from you, a troubled little boy with daddy issues after your absent father abused you on the daily because he knows how much of a weak deformed subhuman you are.

this further comfirms the fact that you are indeed a weak low t estrogenic basement dwelling incel, with a behaviour problem.

So mark my words, you need to start to adress your superiors (@circle) on a better tone, thats your task for today my little doggie.

one quick look at your account and I can already tell how much of a deformed shitskin paesent you are

https://lookism.net/Thread-Rage-Being-mentalcel-is-the-worst

:datalol:
Im absolutely cringing hard at this cope. you are not a mentalcel son, you are a shitskin low t subhuman.

You are a lazy loser, destined to live in the basement. its not a 'mental' problem its the fact that you were bullied your whole life by badboys like me, and given dirty looks everyday at school because you are such a beta low t subhuman, you shitskin paesent.

this is exactly how i imagine you

dont adress your superiors on this tone. this forum isnt so 'anonymous' after all  :devil: :devil:

One more bad word out of you and ill ensure to take action... you have been warned. the circle is rational, but when wronged they learn the devils ways

Killyourself said:
PlayboyPuertoRican said:

First 5 seconds of the video you can already tell he is a fucking faggot LMAO how autistic you need to be to do that duck mouth at 0:05

I bet if I grabbed his crotch in public he would moan like a lil petite 17y/o slut because I just touched his clitoris

You must be a giant faggot too if his female petite voice arouses you, KEEEEEEEEK

Faggot mulattos feminine bitchboys, your assholes are probably the size of average car exhaust pipe LMFAO

:tatum:

This ain't even funny at this point, being a bitchboy + faggot + shitskin ethnic non-white is a death sentence, but whatever keeps you away from putting that rope around your neck dawg
Cringe at this faggot posting his gay tendencies here 
:vomit2: 
Wtf is wrong with you fucking faggot making me throw up

Kill yourself now bitchass you have no chance with alpha dark triad mulattos like us

In fact exposing yourself as a faggot like this just ruined your life dumbass I'm boutta fuck you over real bad
:goodfellas:

I got connections to put faggot bitchazz white boys like you to suicide

You're gonna rope real soon boyo, trust that

Killyourself

Banned
Unbeatable said:
Killyourself said:
I bet if I grabbed his crotch in public he would moan 

You just wasted 20 minutes of your life typing an extremely autistic and pissweak reply that not even one single person read you worthless pile of waste

and to top it off it was disgustingly gay as expected from you, a troubled little boy with daddy issues after your absent father abused you on the daily because he knows how much of a weak deformed subhuman you are.

this further comfirms the fact that you are indeed a weak low t estrogenic basement dwelling incel, with a behaviour problem.

So mark my words, you need to start to adress your superiors (@circle) on a better tone, thats your task for today my little doggie.

one quick look at your account and I can already tell how much of a deformed shitskin paesent you are

Im absolutely cringing hard at this cope. you are not a mentalcel son, you are a shitskin low t subhuman.

You are a lazy loser, destined to live in the basement. its not a 'mental' problem its the fact that you were bullied your whole life by badboys like me, and given dirty looks everyday at school because you are such a beta low t subhuman, you shitskin paesent.

dont adress your superiors on this tone. this forum isnt so 'anonymous' after all  :devil: :devil:

One more bad word out of you and ill ensure to take action... you have been warned. the circle is rational, but when wronged they learn the devils ways

:cage:  :jordan:  :brendan:

LMFAO at you mad mulatto coping faggot

I'm not mirin a 17y/o petite voice bitchboy singer, so I'm not the one who's gay here

:stare:

I literally mog you irl just with my white skin alone, compared to your dirty nigger-like brown shit sweaty obese face

But keep coping that mulattos mean anything more than garbage dwellers on this world

Your weak DNA bones would probably collapse at the exact moment of you trying to connect with my mandible LMAO

I bet I could get away with raping corpse of your headless whore worm-infested brown mother while putting my fresh and warm fetus into her mouth, because mulattos are actually not even considered humans nor animals in the eyes of white people

So keep coping you faggot wannabe gangsta, you will always be subhuman spieces that should be exterminated

This is what would happen to your skull on the first encounter with me

I spit at you, your subhuman species and your ancestors

Catch that you dog

Unbeatable

Regular
Killyourself said:
Unbeatable said:

:cage:  :jordan:  :brendan:

LMFAO at you mad mulatto coping faggot

I'm not mirin a 17y/o petite voice bitchboy singer, so I'm not the one who's gay here

:stare:

I literally mog you irl just with my white skin alone, compared to your dirty nigger-like brown shit sweaty obese face

But keep coping that mulattos mean anything more than garbage dwellers on this world

Your weak DNA bones would probably collapse at the exact moment of you trying to connect with my mandible LMAO

I bet I could get away with raping corpse of your headless whore worm-infested brown mother while putting my fresh and warm fetus into her mouth, because mulattos are actually not even considered humans nor animals in the eyes of white people

So keep coping you faggot wannabe gangsta, you will always be subhuman spieces that should be exterminated

This is what would happen to your skull on the first encounter with me

I spit at you, your subhuman species and your ancestors

Catch that you dog

didnt even read a single word, faggot

:cage2: 
stopped reading the second i saw a bunch of autistic walls of text like I do with every post of yours. keep making extremely homosexual walls of texts for me you subhuman faggot

judging by how gay you are and how much you beg for my attention on the daily, its so obvious you are in love with me like the faggot you are

I get it, im your master and superior but that doesnt give you a reason to express your homosexual tendencies to me you worthless, unlovable shitskin subhuman. stick to your father

you have been put on the watchlist

oh boy oh boy, you dont know what you just got yourself into
:fingerwave:

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
8/10 and 6/10