Rate these homo twins

Rate these homo twins. I think they look pretty good. The one on the left must have mewed and chewed more than the one on the right. I rate the one on the left an 8 and the one on the right a 7. It may be the high quality of their skin and hair bumping them up. I don't know how tall they are, though, and if they have good physiques. They look twinkish but with decent frames. If they were not homos, they could slay, especially the one on the left. 

HarryBalls

Coper
Definatly not 8/10.

Too generic looking

I'd say right is 6 and left is 6.5(needs lower hairline and better temple points)

Goddamn the one on the left DOMmogs the fuck out of the other one. Night and day right there. So much for a pure genetic theory model their environment decided their differences.

I hate number ratings usually but I'd say 

Left 7-7.5
Right = 5.5-6

I hate fem looking dudes though so I'm biased lol

They look like fragile skulled chumps. Not surprised they are getting smashed in the backdoors

HarryBalls said:
Definatly not 8/10.

Too generic looking
Seriously? You think the one on the left, if he's 6'2" wouldn't be an 8?

I think their homo-ness makes it difficult to rate them properly, because they're acting like such fags. If they acted masculine and built some muscle, grew some stubble and stopped trying to look so pretty, I think you'd all rate them a lot higher. 

It's the negative halo effect from their faggotry. Imagine the one on the left as a frat boy jock slaying sorority girls. We would all rate him an 8 at that point.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
Y'all think they be fucking each other? That's some nasty shit, man. These boys need Jesus.

Gots 2 Ball said:
Y'all think they be fucking each other? That's some nasty shit, man. These boys need Jesus.
LOL, I was wondering that, too. I bet they do, man. Seems almost like a certainty.