Rate these DOM CHECHENS

lookz

Chad
a lot of these would grow up as autistic in a western society like london/germany etc

lookz

Chad
MistGeburt3000 said:
lookz said:
a lot of these would grow up as autistic in a western society like london/germany etc
why you think that ?
a woman knows within 1 second of seeing a man's face what she wants from him

we can see a lot from the face

lookz

Chad
MistGeburt3000 said:
lookz said:

I still cant follow you, why should those guys grow up as autist, i would guess that either they would become manual worker or criminals.

but why aspies ? Doesent make sense, or do you go from the therory of natal test level and big head size /corellation to autism ?
well the reason behind the logic is that western society puts very different demands on you as a person.

MistGeburt3000 said:
lookz said:

I still cant follow you, why should those guys grow up as autist, i would guess that either they would become manual worker or criminals.

but why aspies ? Doesent make sense, or do you go from the therory of natal test level and big head size /corellation to autism ?
Chechen or other Caucasus societies are very traditional/conservative + they are somewhat Muslim. The man is still the head of the household and women have their traditional rolls like spawning 5+ kids and staying at home while the man works to bring the food to the table. 

If those guys were brought up by single moms in a western society, they would be some beta weaklings if not having inherited a very DOM personality that overrides the influence of the beta first world society.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
They may be DOM, but they simply lack the facial aesthetics. This is a common Chechen phenotype, a solid number of them grow very robust like that. Not all Chechens look like that, but if you see anybody looking like that, you can be fairly sure it is a Chechen. But I saw a robust ginger Chechen guy or a twinky mongoloid-like Chechens (less common).

I would classify the guys below as the typical Chechens:

Chechen girls are, however, very beautiful. They look like an Eastern version of Balkan girls.

Again, the typical Chechen guy in the video:

[video=youtube]

You can easily recognize Chechen guys. I've met a fair number of them and they don't look white and share specific traits/features. Azeris/Armenians/Georgians look different, people from other autonomous areas of the Northern Caucasus look slightly different too.

Guess who's the Chechen on the picture:

lono

Banned
KavKazMusulmanHave u ever seen so many DOM slayers at once?

Holy fWHR.

This is what DOM heaven looks like.

If we replaced muslim heaven with these 72 chechen slayers. women would be commiting suicide bombs on the daily.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Chechen dictator/warlord Ramzan Kadyrov: Checheniest Chechen of all: 

What a slayer.

Could pass as an American redneck TBH...

I

inquisitor

I marked the 6+ above average slayers with a red dot

[hr]
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Chechen dictator/warlord Ramzan Kadyrov: Checheniest Chechen of all: 

What a slayer.

Could pass as an American redneck TBH...
Looks like a BA Chechen slayer in all of those pics except for the second where he looks like and Incel cosplaying

TRT

Coper
this is just mental mast

in reality the only 1 who looks like a modern-day slayer is the guy with less fwhr, lower body-fat and more pretty facial features. but still looks a LOT more masculine than your average guy.

he's near the top-left, you'll see who i mean. mascethic>>

lolita

Slayer
hat/caps etc give a halo effect of a large jaw(SRS)