Rate them

purps drank

Slayer
An event literally FULL of subhumans. One or two attractive people living as succubi off the subhumans.

Guy is a celebrity CEO multi-multi millionaire and he still has to run franco game

Gandy help us

dat feel

Lookism God
time2pretend said:
it's like they were created in a Sims design mode and all the points were used for intelligence & none for looks
:giggle:

scrolling through these pics.. actually pisses me off. these people own 99% of the world's wealth. these are the most powerful people on the planet. and yet they exhibit no qualities of leadership, power, direction. no youth, no virility. just old and ugly. this is a large reason why the world is going down the toilet.

Pretty interesting that super rich people seem to not give a fuck about wearing well fitting clothes and looking aesthetic.

redpiller

Incel
i cant believe zuckerberg this guy is probably a real autist he has no consience of his own power he could get an amazing lookin model as a gf bitches love him as the creator of fb he is his S is off the roof so is his M at that point L doesnt even matter

dat feel

Lookism God
redpiller said:
i cant believe zuckerberg this guy is probably a real autist he has no consience of his own power he could get an amazing lookin model as a gf bitches love him as the creator of fb he is his S is off the roof so is his M at that point L doesnt even matter
he is very very smart

zuck was rejected as an incel and never slayed. he knows he will never be a chad

now that he's rich, do you think he's gonna fuck around with some hypergamous whores who will claim he raped them and take millions from him

do you think he's gonna marry some hypergamous 8+ who will divorce him and take $25 billion

he did the only thing reasonable, he married the girl who liked him before he was rich and famous

in a way, he is having his revenge, even though he's still losing. even for him, reincarnation game is the only way.

What the f*ck.

It's unreal how every single one of them has a shit submental area...

dat feel

Lookism God
i had a lot of hope for the younger guys

but it was shattered when i saw that Uber cofounder, who is a BILLIONAIRE, is dating..................an indian

:lol: 

>young
>billionaire
>nonethnik
>decent looking

dating an indian when he could be slaying the absolute peak of prime women

what kind of mental illness causes this?