Rate the guys in the Study.

marco

Cuck
Both women and men find the faces of male cyclists who clock up good times more attractive than those of cyclists who always end up at the back of the squad. The genes of men who make good cyclists also make them good looking.

-- researchers from the University of Zurich in Switzerland, collected photos of 80 cyclists who had completed the Tour in 2012. they conducted an online survey in which 800 participants were asked to score the faces on attractiveness.

--Based on hundreds of attractiveness ratings It is found that handsome guys finish first.

--The participants in the study did NOT find the attractive cyclists more "masculine" or nicer.

1.Amael Moinard

2.Yann Huguet

3.Maxime Monfort

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26034659

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
assburger said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Yeah, he was good looking in his prime 

wait wat? were these pics supposed to support ur assertion or..
Nah, I was just replying to his question on whether he was GL
To answer, I guess there's a correlation but that makes sense with anything. Better at something that requires physical prowess=usually healthier, stronger, better immune system, better hormones, better looking

assburger

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
assburger said:
wait wat? were these pics supposed to support ur assertion or..
To answer, I guess there's a correlation but that makes sense with anything. Better at something that requires physical prowess=usually healthier, stronger, better immune system, better hormones, better looking
yeah that wat i meant.. i mean i guess he looks ok.. quite goofy and not GL tho imo

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
assburger said:
UglyNormalFag said:
yeah that wat i meant.. i mean i guess he looks ok.. quite goofy and not GL tho imo
Nah, I think he looks kind of Chaddish tbh 
It's all about that strong chin. He could have thicker brows though