Anakind

King of Chads
I'll have a dry-aged roast beef steak together with a mountain of spinach, tomatoes and avocado.   :gymcel:

Anakind

King of Chads
Dan said:
Sounds good boyo, it's 9:32AM and I'm already thinking about what I'll be eating for dinner.  :ugh:
Intermittent fasting is legit. Your dinner will taste even better if you eat very little before. And the dopamine rush will be through the roof when you eat a steak high in L-Tyrosine on an empty stomach.

Anakind

King of Chads
IamNarratorsRetrudedMaxillae said:
I still want to kill myself with my vitd3 overdose.
Nobody ever died from too much Vitamin D3. You would have to take an overdose of Vitamin A.

Anakind said:
I still want to kill myself with my vitd3 overdose.
Nobody ever died from too much Vitamin D3. You would have to take an overdose of Vitamin A.
Sorry, I just woke up.
I mean, even thought I'm vit d3 overdosing. It doesn't fix my life problems and laziness. :lol:

Anakind

King of Chads
Anakind said:
Sorry, I just woke up.
I mean, even thought I'm vit d3 overdosing. It doesn't fix my life problems and laziness. :lol:
You aren't taking enough.   :lol:

einfach

Cuck
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.[/font]

Anakind

King of Chads
einfach said:
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.[/font]
You sound even dumber than that high school dropout @"DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT"  :lol:

Anakind

King of Chads
True Romance said:
You're one of the sharper guys here but you've turned into a major copecel

Muh epigenetics
Muh vitamin d3
Muh ribeye

You think Chad gives a fuck about an avocado? He's at mcdonald's drive through right now, ordering some chicken mcnuggets
The major coper is you. Your fairy-tale of chads growing up on junk food is just that, a fairy-tale. You use it as a cope to not feel guilty about eating junk food all day long.

And when did I say Vitamin D3 and a roast-beef steak (not a ribeye steak   :wink: ) would make me better-looking? It's a health issue. I'm 34 years old. Of course it won't have any impact on my development any more.

But this about the health effect of D3:

[hr]
thickneckedslayer said:
you should be out killing immigrants you cuck :mad:

Nyhil

Slayer
i heard spinach contain acid which take away iron, zinc and magnesium from your system?

should go with kale bro

// Infolinks