Rate song(Tobtok ft. River -fast car)

Whitecel

Banned
sounds amazing...

picturing myself in a red ferrari cruising down an empty high way on my way back from celebrating my promotion to CEO with my best friends and my girlfriend. the sun is setting and my view of the road coasting at 120 mph is crystal clear. One hand on the wheel and another on a beer because why not? ahh...

Cloud

Gigachad
Whitecel said:
sounds amazing...

picturing myself in a red ferrari cruising down an empty high way on my way back from celebrating my promotion to CEO with my best friends and my girlfriend. the sun is setting and my view of the road coasting at 120 mph is crystal clear. One hand on the wheel and another on a beer because why not? ahh...
:crying:

Judge

Subhuman
Cloud said:
Judge said:
Exactly
Whitecel said:
sounds amazing...

your beautiful blonde girlfriend looks into your eyes and squeezes your hand as she laughs, you come around a sharp bend and floor the gas pedal, your modified engine which has 1000lb/ft torque presses you both up against the backs of your seats, sending your hearts racing. Next stop, your beachfront mansion with a fully stocked cellar, a hot tub, 3 jet skis and a huge ass yacht with a helipad

Whitecel

Banned
Judge said:
Cloud said:
Whitecel said:
sounds amazing...

your beautiful blonde girlfriend looks into your eyes and squeezes your hand as she laughs, you come around a sharp bend and floor the gas pedal, your modified engine which has 1000lb/ft torque presses you both up against the backs of your seats, sending your hearts racing. Next stop, your beachfront mansion with a fully stocked cellar, a hot tub, 3 jet skis and a huge ass yacht with a helipad
:nice: 

we get back to the mansion. She says she has a surprise for me.
Pulls out a school girl uniform and a meter stick and says we're gonna do roleplay tonight. I start pulling up her schoolgirl skirt but she says "stop we'll get in trouble with the principal". But then I'm so horny I bend her over and ram my dick in her pussy all the while choking her and saying who's your daddy. She gets so turned on as she starts yelling deeper and faster. I creampie and my semen volume is so high from zinc+magnesium+ginseng+ littlerootextract supps that I make a mess. 

Post climax I pop on the xbox and play a round of Black ops 2 zombies as she cleans up my mess and says she'll be there in a sec to whoop my ass at zombies  :blush:

Cloud

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
Good song (the original)
[video=youtube]
Why so few views? Is this song not popular in the US?
It's becoming popular here in Aust