solidus

Coper
Do you believe any female who agrees to meet up with him will spot the difference? :lol:

lono

Banned
Sensdep the wolves are piling on breh. Better get in here and defend yourself

S

Sensory Turd

lono said:
Females do not notice the difference between my morph and me. They are simply too retarded to do so. Their first impression of me gets ingrained in their minds, and they cannot differentiate between me and the morph after seeing the morph first. They don't even notice that my jaw is misaligned, they just assume I got punched in the face the night before by a jealous incel at a club or something since the halo of my excellent chad morph is too great.

You retards should celebrate I pioneered this legendary theory, and that I shared it with you. Too bad you are all too stupid and high inhibition to try it. My 5'2 Jew friend Chaim gets laid on a daily basis with objectively aesthetically 9/10 girls using morph game.

Just give up on life if you can't even do one simple thing I tell you like trying morph game on tinder. I am from Puahate.

lono said:
Nah, let them continue

Theyre just a bunch of teenage virgins who have a hard time going through life, if trolling me can be an outlet for them to get back at their HS bully then what is the harm?

The picture posted was taken 3 years ago a few inches away from my face. Ive posted a lot of proof of me getting laid with morph game and it could potentially help a lot of the users on here, but most on here are scared. Very scared.

L

Loophole

sensorydeprivation said:
lono said:
Nah, let them continue

Theyre just a bunch of teenage virgins who have a hard time going through life, if trolling me can be an outlet for them to get back at their HS bully then what is the harm?

The picture posted was taken 3 years ago a few inches away from my face. Ive posted a lot of proof of me getting laid with morph game and it could potentially help a lot of the users on here, but most on here don't want to pay my shitty 50 bucks fee are scared. Very scared.
Fixed

Loophole said:
sensorydeprivation said:
lono said:
Nah, let them continue

The picture posted was taken 3 years ago a few inches away from my face. Ive posted a lot of proof of me getting laid with morph game and it could potentially help a lot of the users on here, but most on here don't want to pay my shitty 50 bucks fee are scared. Very scared.
Fixed
If you are indian/Asian and willing to post your picture on here, then I will help you out for free to set an example, and provided youre average looking, you will finally lose your virginity.

sensdep make youtube photoshop tutorials

I can teach you what you need to know about the video editing part or even remaster your tutorials myself

lono

Banned
Sensory Turd said:
lono said:
Females do not notice the difference between my morph and me. They are simply too retarded to do so. Their first impression of me gets ingrained in their minds, and they cannot differentiate between me and the morph after seeing the morph first. They don't even notice that my jaw is misaligned, they just assume I got punched in the face the night before by a jealous incel at a club or something since the halo of my excellent chad morph is too great.

You retards should celebrate I pioneered this legendary theory, and that I shared it with you. Too bad you are all too stupid and high inhibition to try it. My 5'2 Jew friend Chaim gets laid on a daily basis with objectively aesthetically 9/10 girls using morph game.

Just give up on life if you can't even do one simple thing I tell you like trying morph game on tinder. I am from Puahate.
LMAO sens is that you??  :surprised:
[hr]
sensorydeprivation said:
lono said:
Nah, let them continue

The picture posted was taken 3 years ago a few inches away from my face. Ive posted a lot of proof of me getting laid with morph game and it could potentially help a lot of the users on here, but most on here are scared. Very scared.
He is doing a pretty good job though. I wouldnt take it too seriously its all in fun
[hr]
solidus said:
scar_face40 said:
Use the other morph pic, that one is too unrealisitc

driftwood

Incel
He met some girls in LA using morph game.

Imagine what they thought when he showed up at the door with his thick accent and extreme forward head tilt.

The girl ended up fucking the GOD forum member in the house and he rationalized by rating GOD a 6.5 - 7 hahaha
[hr]
sensorydeprivation said:
lono said:
Nah, let them continue

i've never seen a picture of the face of one of the girls you've claimed to have slept with.