Rate Sean o'pry in this pic.

Ryu

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
6,878
Reputation
985
He looks average at best. Lens distortion is legit.



Hes norwooding hard too.
 
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
511
Reputation
0
Ryu said:
He looks average at best. Lens distortion is legit.



Hes norwooding hard too.
looks like a morph tbh.
it also seems he is aging like gandy. shit tier ageing genetics
 

Ryu

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
6,878
Reputation
985
hospen said:
"he looks average"

what country do you live in where this is considered average?
Maybe not average but definetley nor MM tier. He looks like a narrow-skulled oldcel twink. 6.5/10 at best
 
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
511
Reputation
0
lens distortion is legit.
i think our perception about MMs is fucked because we only see proffesional pics of them. rarely selfies or normal pics. I wonder how do they look irl, without make up, expensive clothes and special lightning. maybe not that God-like
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
Paedophile Clown said:
lens distortion is legit.
i think our perception about MMs is fucked because we only see proffesional pics of them. rarely selfies or normal pics. I wonder how do they look irl, without make up, expensive clothes and special lightning. maybe not that God-like


 
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
511
Reputation
0
Happy Go Lucky said:
Paedophile Clown said:
lens distortion is legit.
i think our perception about MMs is fucked because we only see proffesional pics of them. rarely selfies or normal pics. I wonder how do they look irl, without make up, expensive clothes and special lightning. maybe not that God-like


is this legit?! he is norwooding that bad?!?!
he is nw2 already.
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,461
Reputation
322
Paedophile Clown said:
lens distortion is legit.
i think our perception about MMs is fucked because we only see proffesional pics of them. rarely selfies or normal pics. I wonder how do they look irl, without make up, expensive clothes and special lightning. maybe not that God-like
i can cope to this logic, its true though, we see male models and famous GL actors ALWAYS being filmed with the highest quality expensive cameras when we have shitty camera phones and then we think we are worse looking than we actually are.
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
Paedophile Clown said:
is this legit?! he is norwooding that bad?!?!
he is nw2 already.

It's legit, all these pictures are taken from a video. He is norwooding.



here's the video:



[video=youtube]
 
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
511
Reputation
0
Happy Go Lucky said:
Paedophile Clown said:
is this legit?! he is norwooding that bad?!?!
he is nw2 already.

It's legit, all these pictures are taken from a video. He is norwooding.



here's the video:



[video=youtube]
holly shit! how much norwooding can fuck him up!!
he will make a HT soon and will be good. his career depends on this.
[hr]
Amnesia said:
Paedophile Clown said:
lens distortion is legit.
i think our perception about MMs is fucked because we only see proffesional pics of them. rarely selfies or normal pics. I wonder how do they look irl, without make up, expensive clothes and special lightning. maybe not that God-like
i can cope to this logic, its true though, we see male models and famous GL actors ALWAYS being filmed with the highest quality expensive cameras when we have shitty camera phones and then we think we are worse looking than we actually are.
lets cope together
right now
uhhh yeah!
in sweet harmony!
 
Top