• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate ryan phillippe

Boss

Rotter
My oneitis is obsessed with him

Copenhagen

Rotter
Ryan Phillipe is essentially a white black guy. Proves once against that slightly ethnic looking whites are most desired over Nerdics. Also Phillipe confirms cat theory. I've NEVER seen a girl say he was unattractive. He is ethnic looking and like a cat but with blue eyes. 

Boss

Rotter
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Ryan Phillipe is essentially a white black guy. Proves once against that slightly ethnic looking whites are most desired over Nerdics. Also Phillipe confirms cat theory. I've NEVER seen a girl say he was unattractive. He is ethnic looking and like a cat but with blue eyes. 

He is pasty white lol

Unless you mean his skull shape, he does have a broad head which is very common among blacks.

Copenhagen

Rotter
Boss said:

He is pasty white lol

Unless you mean his skull shape, he does have a broad head which is very common among blacks.

I know, he isn't black (maybe 1/8th or Creole?) but he just looks like a "black" white guy with his nose and lips and broad ass cat face.

Interesting he does look like a white ethnic actually :lol:

Boss

Rotter
Boss said:

He is pasty white lol

I know, he isn't black (maybe 1/8th or Creole?) but he just looks like a "black" white guy with his nose and lips and broad ass cat face.

He looks like a white 50 cent almost

Copenhagen

Rotter
He's got the same "white ethnic" look that Channing Tatum and Justin Timberlake (maybe?) do, which makes them universally appealing. You never hear women saying that these guys aren't attractive.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
ryan philippe was a solid 9/10 in his prime

cruel intentions is one of the best movies ever made