Rate profile angle please : )

I have 20.000 saved and ready to surgerymax, should i get rhinoplasty first then jaw implants? 

Let me know thanks

Patrick Star

Coper
Jesus Christ every single day ethniks join and post their pics, you're the best looking one I've seen.

Patrick Star said:
Jesus Christ every single day ethniks join and post their pics, you're the best looking one I've seen.
Lol!! Thanks man i guess, ethnik = death sentence

Patrick Star

Coper
hairlinelowerthird said:
Patrick Star said:
Nah you're masc, life is not over for you

Pinhead said:
not a real profile pic tbh
True, to be fair i was occupied and not rdy for it when it was taken by the passenger, i didnt have time to protrude my jaw as u can see and clench my face to bring out everything, i posted a non ready on purpose because it captures the nature and then i can get critiqued properly
[hr]
Patrick Star said:
hairlinelowerthird said:
Nah you're masc, life is not over for you
Do you think orbital implants would help? What about jaw implants or possibly removing fat from my face to look more angular. Thanks bud

mirin' the jawline and mouth area

brow ridge is weak

good NW cover up game though tbh

don't think your jaw is the issue, think the brow needs working on if you're chasing a masc aesthetic

ugliest

King of Chads
you dont need to mess with your nose, get a chin implant if you are conscious about your lower third, but dont touch anything else(you have great bite dont mess that up)

how tall or short are you? You must be sub 6'0 because with that good face i dont see how you could have problems getting women

if you are sub 5'10 look into leg lengthening surgery

you can also always start hitting the gym harder maybe even some steroids later down the line

get leaner and maybe some undereye midface implants and you would be gold

how wide is your smile? if its narrow look into SARPE, palatal widening surgery(but it probably isnt because its really not possible to have unhealthy narrow smile and a nice jaw) 

tbh that is some advice... Dont mess with nose and dont spend money on useless shit

Thinking Machine said:
mirin' the jawline and mouth area

brow ridge is weak

good NW cover up game though tbh

don't think your jaw is the issue, think the brow needs working on if you're chasing a masc aesthetic
What exactly should i do with brows? Implants to create a hooded look?

Also what do you mean by nw cover up? Am i receeding? Should i start fin? I thought i was NW1

Thanks for the input! :)
[hr]
Wthugliest said:
you dont need to mess with your nose, get a chin implant if you are conscious about your lower third, but dont touch anything else(you have great bite dont mess that up)

how tall or short are you? You must be sub 6'0 because with that good face i dont see how you could have problems getting women

if you are sub 5'10 look into leg lengthening surgery

you can also always start hitting the gym harder maybe even some steroids later down the line

get leaner and maybe some undereye midface implants and you would be gold

how wide is your smile? if its narrow look into SARPE, palatal widening surgery(but it probably isnt because its really not possible to have unhealthy narrow smile and a nice jaw) 

tbh that is some advice... Dont mess with nose and dont spend money on useless shit
Thanks for the input man, im actually just under 6'0, and 6'0 in shoes. Also no need to hit the gym i am actually a gymcel trying to quit because my physique is too developed and looks repulsive to women atm

Do u think i should get hair transplant in addition to undereye midface implants? Maybe go from nw1 to ne0?

Thanks man very helpful and detailed report here, screenshotted for future reference

TheWantedOne

Slayer
lol at asking for surgery advice from a profile view only you filthy turk

TheWantedOne said:
I just needed to see if i should get jaw/chin/orbital implants

I will post a front pic in a few days to get another analysis. This profile pic is current for my notes which i am taking from these great suggestions so far, no need to hate but thanks for your input

TheWantedOne

Slayer
hairlinelowerthird said:
TheWantedOne said:
I just needed to see if i should get jaw/chin/orbital implants

I will post a front pic in a few days to get another analysis. This profile pic is current for my notes which i am taking from these great suggestions so far, no need to hate but thanks for your input
was I right about you being a turk? if so i swar all of you have bug eyes and an ungly nose

Slaver said:
You look good, if your face can't pull off something decent then it only means one thing

it's over for me
If i werent incel i wouldnt be here..

I am a 21 yr old virgin