• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate Prime Ricky Martin

Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
7



[img=500x500]
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,933
Reputation
3,688
Damn, too bad he likes cock cause he could wet pussies for days
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
7
UglyNormalFag said:
Damn, too bad he likes cock cause he could wet pussies for days

Strong jawline, great cheekbone complexion, good eye area. He's a philtrumcel, yet still looks great. Goes to show you how you can get away with shitty features if you're an ethnic god like this guy.


paulus said:
Face 8.3/10 but manlet so 7.983/10

He's 6ft

That height is perfect.
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,176
Reputation
27
whywoulditmatter said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Damn, too bad he likes cock cause he could wet pussies for days

Strong jawline, great cheekbone complexion, good eye area. He's a philtrumcel, yet still looks great. Goes to show you how you can get away with shitty features if you're an ethnic god like this guy.


paulus said:
Face 8.3/10 but manlet so 7.983/10

He's 6ft

That height is perfect.



Pls

 

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
9,620
Reputation
1,743
UglyNormalFag said:
Damn, too bad he likes cock cause he could wet pussies for days
Women with retarded ovaries.
 

faggotron

Joke
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
599
Reputation
0
he already looked good in hs and I doubt he touched roids









just lol at cutting up your face to get that, all this surgery talk is some perverse form of male bonding here
 
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
7
faggotron said:
he already looked good in hs and I doubt he touched roids









just lol at cutting up your face to get that, all this surgery talk is some perverse form of male bonding here

:visitgandy:
 
Top