Rate plz

incelhero

Regular
4/10, you're average, could use a hair transplant, full mandible implant, orbital implants and maybe a lip lift

beaniebon

6/10. You look really tired/in a bad mood in these images. Maybe if you looked happier/well rested, it would make you look better.

RememberMew

Regular
Average. Your chin is decent but the rest of your mandible is shit. You also have some scleral show due to poor under eye support.

If you're in the market for surgery then I'd look into a wraparound jawline implant and infraorbital rim implants.

frenchy91

Megastar
damn you look like shit bruh
3-4
invisible to women
cut your hair srs

RememberMew

Regular
Also your eyebrows look too far away from each other. One of them needs to be thickened near your nose.

what the fuck is this website about? bluepilled as fuck, op is max 4 , just fucking lol @ rating him as average or something (no bro I am not a hater , I am just telling but you can looksmax)

also cut that hair man you would look 1-2 points legit more with a decent haircut

RememberMew

Regular
IWannabeGoodLooking said:
what the fuck is this website about? bluepilled as fuck, op is max 4 , just fucking lol @ rating him as average or something (no bro I am not a hater , I am just telling but you can looksmax)

also cut that hair man you would look 1-2 points legit more with a decent haircut

Average is 4-5, not 5-6.

RememberMew said:

Average is 4-5, not 5-6.

I said max 4 and to me average is 5-5.5 also op is not even 4 but 3-3.5 range

Foxx

Average Guy

Lol cut your hair, you will gain points?

Holy shit people here are bluepilled now.

Foxx said:

Lol cut your hair, you will gain points?

Holy shit people here are bluepilled now.

I am trying to bluepill him tbh, there is no need for another mental aspie prisoner for these kind of athmosphere when he has that face.

An extensive experience of clubbing + online dating redpilled me more than this forum possibly ever could TBH so do not waste time sugar-coating things.

Right now I'm letting my fat semi deformed GF bluepill me on the reg but when I occasionally smash my face against reality during random social interaction I relapse into depressive rage.

I'm orherwise successful and socially adjusted so risky or extreme practices with long convalescence time are out of the question. I've been doing fin + mino for a while and I can assure you that long hair nets me more IOIs than short hair. I've been looking into steroids as my size is quite diminutive so I can see muscles help me establish a bit of presence. I'm mostly looking for some ha-ha low risk low commitment surgery that could improve my face significantly, if there's any, otherwise I'll just drop the idea.

PotatoPotato said:
An extensive experience of clubbing + online dating redpilled me more than this forum possibly ever could TBH so do not waste time sugar-coating things.

Right now I'm letting my fat semi deformed GF bluepill me on the reg but when I occasionally smash my face against reality during random social interaction I relapse into depressive rage.

I'm orherwise successful and socially adjusted so risky or extreme practices with long convalescence time are out of the question. I've been doing fin + mino for a while and I can assure you that long hair nets me more IOIs than short hair. I've been looking into steroids as my size is quite diminutive so I can see muscles help me establish a bit of presence. I'm mostly looking for some ha-ha low risk low commitment surgery that could improve my face significantly, if there's any, otherwise I'll just drop the idea.

whoa dat NTness
:glasses:

G

graal 2

it's over sorry

RememberMew

Regular
The surgeries you'd benefit significantly from are jaw angle implants or a wraparound jawline implant, malar implants, infraorbital rim implants and possibly a lateral canthopexy. If none of those is low risk enough for you then just forget about surgery.

With your face shape I'd say long hair is probably best but you should put more effort into styling it.

RememberMew said:
The surgeries you'd benefit significantly from are jaw angle implants or a wraparound jawline implant, malar implants, infraorbital rim implants and possibly a lateral canthopexy. If none of those is low risk enough for you then just forget about surgery.

With your face shape I'd say long hair is probably best but you should put more effort into styling it.
Thanks for the clear indications. Jawline implants look somewhat fathomable with "several weeks" indicated as typical recovery time. Could it make sense to try hyaluronic acid fillers for the eyes before considering a more permanent solution such as implants or are they a waste of time ?

You're right that my hair would need a bit more styling to maximize potential but I'm not really much into the whole metrosexual thing so if anything I tend to style it with variations of manbun which looks sort of decent while not crossing the absolutely gay threshold as e.g. faded long hair cuts do.