• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

rate our future first lady at 17 yrs old (melania trump)

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
18
goddess tier harmony



 

666

chadrat
HQNP
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
21,930
Reputation
1,272
She looked much better in her 20s, 30s and even now

amazingly developed face
 

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
18
666 said:
She looked much better in her 20s, 30s and even now

amazingly developed face

shes had a lot of work done. shes still hot now but u really think shes better in her 40's vs her prime?

:what:
 

normiecope

Regular
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
1,620
Reputation
2
Lol at people thinking her current looks aren't anything more than surgery and makeupmaxing
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,604
Reputation
14
666 said:
She looked much better in her 20s, 30s and even now

amazingly developed face

she had large amounts of plastic surgery
 

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
18
normiecope said:
Lol at people thinking her current looks aren't anything more than surgery and makeupmaxing

true but she was obv good looking in her prime and its clear she has good genetics. 5'11", big skull, great symmetry and harmony esp her eye area, basically nothing that stands out as bad
 

vin98

Rotter
Joined
May 17, 2016
Messages
3,990
Reputation
122
Getting a woman who used to be ugly but peaked in adulthood is ideal because she still has the same personality and self-esteem of an ugly girl. Trump proves his genius again.
 

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
18
vin98 said:
Getting a woman who used to be ugly but peaked in adulthood is ideal because she still has the same personality and self-esteem of an ugly girl. Trump proves his genius again.

i live in the highest LMS place in the world basically and i would never consider this ugly. she even did modeling competitions as a kid

 

gaunt

Machine
Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
6,663
Reputation
180
vin98 said:
Getting a woman who used to be ugly but peaked in adulthood is ideal because she still has the same personality and self-esteem of an ugly girl.

whereas the male version posts on lookism and is the opposite of ideal
 
Top