Rate news anchor Tomi Lahren & her rant on radical islam

Timbuck2

Coper
Her personality makes her all the more attractive to me.

I'm glad she pisses off the towelheads as well. She will draw the ire of the ugly hook nosed Arab scum who feel entitled to blonde white women.

purps drank

Slayer
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
rofl this dumb slut doesnt even know what shes saying, they finally got a hot chick to do these politcal rants because no one was listening to that megacel glenn beck

What would you rate her in this clip:

[video=youtube]

purps drank

Slayer
Pizzaface said:

:wtf:

This guy is pretty pissed off with her and drops a redpill on lookism in the last 3 seconds of his show at 6:52

[video=youtube]

She's 22 btw

purps drank

Slayer
Just lol at not falling in love with this girl right now

[video=youtube]

Interview with Tommy Sotomayor, a black guy who made A Fatherless America, which partly talks about how men have become second class citizens in America and how entitled women are now.
[video=youtube]

PaleBlueDot

Banned
I like how she's not afraid to stand up for what's right despite the disgusting perversion of "political correctness"

Timbuck2

Coper
There is so much wrong with modern day feminism I could write a novel lol.

But I like that she called out how feminists are conveniently ignoring the very real and very violent sexism of their pet minorities.

Franktank

Normie
sephon said:
LostTuna said:
i hate her for clearly being islamophobic.
implying everyone isn't already islamophobic but just hides it, even islamists themselves are :giggle:

just like everyone is racist deep down and covers it with a thin layer of PC until an ethnic does something negative toward them, then they instantly let out all their racist thoughts :giggle:
Im not racist
[hr]
I dont care what she says. isis should rape her

purps drank

Slayer
Daily reminder this woman will be our savior. Just lol if you haven't emailed her about the incel cause already
[video=youtube]

purps drank

Slayer
lord said:
purps drank said:
Daily reminder this woman will be our savior. Just lol if you haven't emailed her about the incel cause already
why don't you email her and find out she only gives a fuck about chad
Did you miss this video? [font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Interview with Tommy Sotomayor, a black guy who made A Fatherless America, which talks about how men have become second class citizens in America and how entitled women are now.[/font]

[video=youtube]

Besides, she's a hardworking, accomplished, principled, anti-feminist, 10/10, 22 year old, conservative christian girl, she deserves a Chad. She also cares about animal abuse, and those who are depressed.