198X

Young Don
HQNP
Do you think I could improve alot if I got lean muscular... 12% bf?
Definitely. More like around 10% though.

You can boost yourself to a PSL 5 (sheep/NPC 6) but I believe that would be your genetic peak.

The numbers sound bad but most people are subhuman so it evens out.

Bdf4030

Coper
Definitely. More like around 10% though.

You can boost yourself to a PSL 5 (sheep/NPC 6) but I believe that would be your genetic peak.

The numbers sound bad but most people are subhuman so it evens out.
Yeah 6/10 as my max does sound bad haha what could a 6/10 hope to attract
no, i'm just asking. :hi:
Right now not many... when I was lean muscular and dressed much better... some I think very cute girls liked me and I have had a few gfs but I obviously know my looks aren't top tier

BEBE

#1 ally
Truecels
Right now not many... when I was lean muscular and dressed much better... some I think very cute girls liked me and I have had a few gfs but I obviously know my looks aren't top tier
congrats, you're not an incel :smile:

198X

Young Don
HQNP
That's the bare minimum for getting an LTR in 2020.

It won't be with a model if that's what you're asking though (but who cares as long as she's a decent person to be around).

I'm a 2/10. I have the Lefort surgery scheduled but that's because I have medical necessities. Right now there is nothing for me but mayb after the surgery and gymmaxing myself I might be able to get a date or two and some unpaid sex for the first time.