Rate my Tinder profile picture (slayer alert)

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
George Stephanopoulos/10  

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
Dantino said:
New Poster said:
George Stephanopoulos/10  

HOLY SHIT, that guy is my SPITTING IMAGE!!!

He even has dark hair and a face, just like me!

He's banging Ali Wentworth who's held up pretty well for her age, so there's some hope for you.  Plus, George is a notorious manlet in Washington, so you probably height-mog the shit out of his soft-spoken ass. 

Chad

Incel
U look decent but post pics of u doin somethin interesting or with friends so u dont like a fucking loser/creep

Furby

Normie
You look pretty good in that pic.  As long as you don't move your head or meet a woman in person, you'll do OK on Tinder.

Furby

Normie
Dantino said:
Furby said:
You look pretty good in that pic.  As long as you don't move your head or meet a woman in person, you'll do OK on Tinder.
Move my head like this? You don't say.

Yeah, I don't know why? but your face kind looks stretched out sideways in this pic.  But you can't really tell in the first pic.  Maybe its your camera or something?

Furby

Normie
Dantino said:
Maybe you're an autistic little prickshit who has no idea about anything. Possibilities are fun. Leave my thread.

Well that was unecessary.  Just trying to give you some constructive criticism no need to attack me.  You are a pretty goodlooking dude but something is way off around your eye area.  Its like your face is being pulled apart from the left and the right.  Thats just my honest opinion.

Chad

Incel
Dantino said:
[hr]
Chad said:
U look decent but post pics of u doin somethin interesting or with friends so u dont like a fucking loser/creep
Only unattractive/insecure guys need to prance around in group photos like little faggots. I have no friends, willingly so. I embrace my solidarity.
U seem like u have no understanding of social norms buddyboyo, even slayers post pics with slayer friends because it shows that you arent an aspie who cant socialize.

you look weird and not white
long midface
horrible eye area
gay lips
i can see why you cant slay
4/10

Furby

Normie
Chad said:
Dantino said:
[hr]

Only unattractive/insecure guys need to prance around in group photos like little faggots. I have no friends, willingly so. I embrace my solidarity.
U seem like u have no understanding of social norms buddyboyo, even slayers post pics with slayer friends because it shows that you arent an aspie who cant socialize.
Not only that but this freakish idiot is stupid too.  Don't you mean solitude you creeperfaced faggot?

burlesque

Banned
You legit look like michael jackson roflmao. your nose is way too long for your lower third

iftsj

Banned
serious boyo

your a 6 or 7
you wont get matches on tinder cause of aspies pics
you seems skinny maybe you should work on that but you maybe have bad frame
your not goodlooking enough to get everything handed to you
your good looking enough to get results if your try to have a better personnality
youll always get insulted on this site whatever you do or look like
like in real life

good luck