Rate my tinder matches

Emil_King

Normie
Just lol @ me

I logged in only 2wice this week , so far I got about 50 matches.

Vertu

Incel
Judging off your photo you have one of the LOWEST sex-appeals I have seen out of ANYBODY on this entire website (even lower than the likes of even the most well-known ugliest members like Jsanza, Kyra, BaldingCorpse, etc)

I will give my entire cash savings, sell all my liquid assets and give it all to a charity of your choice if you provide ANY proof of ANY of these girls actually spreading out their pussy for you, and letting you stick your 3 inch Persian dick inside of them raw.

Emil_King

Normie
Severe Retard said:
shitposter said:
I sense you are a little jelly
how? these matches are not impressive at all?

But theyre more than I thought emil could get, maybe hes using an MM

They are real my profile 100% Srs. Im using different pics tho I can't post here

shitposter

Normie
ilikedicks said:
Franktank said:
Incels here getting picky i see
It's funny because some users bitch about women for wanting more than they deserve.
But the problem is woman actually get more than they deserve while the men do not.

ITT jealous incels, emil is getting JB while you oldcels can only masturbate to JB pixels on screen

just LOL @ you

redpiller

Incel
op have you fucked any of them at all or are you just bragin for no rason? all that matters is P in V remember that so if u arent fucking any of them its pointless sure u attract them enough to get matched but so what tha t doesnt matter all

also psot ur pics to see ur L, if i remember correctly you are some sort of kid that posted since sluthate era only

Emil_King

Normie
Thank you for positive comments brahs

@redpiller I'm talking to one chick as we speak. Well see how it goes.

And yes your partly correct . I started posting reguraly like  1 month before puahate went down

Joncoping

Normie
redpiller said:
op have you fucked any of them at all or are you just bragin for no rason? all that matters is P in V remember that so if u arent fucking any of them its pointless sure u attract them enough to get matched but so what tha t doesnt matter all

also psot ur pics to see ur L, if i remember correctly you are some sort of kid that posted since sluthate era only
A few tinder matches would have stopped Elliot from going ER :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

redpiller

Incel
Joncoping said:
redpiller said:

A few tinder matches would have stopped Elliot from going ER :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
elliot only wanted prime blondes :lol:

springfield

Banned
I've gotten a lot of matches on tinder but they were all 30+ carousel veterans. 

If you're over 25 no 18-19 year old girls wants anything to do with you it seems.

modified

hairloss expert
Can anyone post a picture of Emil? I've been on POF just over a month and the only girls that swiped wanting to meet me are old, fat, black, single moms, ugly, or some combination of those things.

I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to be actually desirable.

Haven't bothered with Tinder since I presume it will just be worse.