• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate my skull

Scar Tissue

Regular

Anakind

Champion
Scar Tissue said:

You need one from the side to see whether you have a pituitary tumor. Since you are on this site chances are you have one.

Scar Tissue

Regular
pringles said:
Shitty, low T etc etc. Your vast fat ass soft tissue is covering up.

The most important thing for men is having a big splanchnocranium relative to neurocranium. Wider temples relative to your cheekbones is neotenous.

Neurocranium overpowering splanchnocranium = infantile, girly, poor development

Baby skull:

Adult vs infantile:

Incel/girl:

Slayer:

Overlooking your soft tissue, your actual skull looks like this one:

just lol
Bro science. CT scan shows a 3d model of the skull therefore you cannot even tell the relative width of my temples to my cheekbones What you are seeing is the parietal area above my ears where the skull widens out-- which, while perhaps above average in my case, is covered by my hair so no biggy. Also I'm at like 12% body fat right now so lol at "shitty fat soft tissue". CT scans dont pick up on facial musculature

The last picture is a caricature of my head shape. My zygos and jaw are overall in much better proportion. Just fucking lol.

But hey thanks for your input you complete fucking moron.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoboCopE

Joke
Checkout this motherfucking slayer they just dug up somewhere... This is a RANDOM skull they found in the dirt, use it as a reminder that your subhuman looks are a failing of your development (due to the modern world) to meet what should have been your DNA destiny.

Look at that Philtrum to Chin height ratio, dude would have had the most bad ass wide chin and robust mandible.

Anakind

Champion
RoboCopE said:
Checkout this motherfucking slayer they just dug up somewhere... This is a RANDOM skull they found in the dirt, use it as a reminder that your subhuman looks are a failing of your development (due to the modern world) to meet what should have been your DNA destiny.

Look at that Philtrum to Chin height ratio, dude would have had the most bad ass wide chin and robust mandible.

That's a true Hollywood actor skull. Chin to philtrum ratio of 3:1.

Scar Tissue

Regular
What would you say is the maximum rating that could be achieved with a skull like mine?

Also does Leo Dicap have the same "deformity"?

Looks like my skull

21savagefan

Rotter
honestly cant rate shit form this skull so hard for the brain to liek translate it to wat u would loko like

also whats approximate skull height ? and skull circumference ?