• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate my sig faggots

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,960
Reputation
38
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
ABP saves me again

You're a super moderator and you don't know how to disable signatures?
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,960
Reputation
38
Harakiri said:
fuck off faggot

Your proudest accomplishment is coming up with annoying signatures/avatars that no one with any sense will ever see.

Aim higher.
 

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,229
Reputation
20
modified said:
Harakiri said:
fuck off faggot

Your proudest accomplishment is coming up with annoying signatures/avatars that no one with any sense will ever see.

Aim higher.

I doubt don't that my Sensei MrForneverWorld amogs you
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,960
Reputation
38
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
modified said:
You're a super moderator and you don't know how to disable signatures?


I don't want to disable all of them

Why not? Why would you want to see giant recurring images of 10/10 models (male/female) every time you scroll through a thread?

It just pollutes the site. If I browse when not logged in (avatars/sigs enabled), it's completely intolerable.
 
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
461
Reputation
0
modified said:
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
I don't want to disable all of them

Why not? Why would you want to see giant recurring images of 10/10 models (male/female) every time you scroll through a thread?

It just pollutes the site. If I browse when not logged in (avatars/sigs enabled), it's completely intolerable.

YOURE DESCRIBING EVERY SEVERERETARD / WANNABE MM CREW THREAD ANYWAY.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
1
I hate gay shit specially your helicopter sig, you brony.

Things evolved regarding sigs here. When I first signed up, my sig was taken because it had too many nipples. Now there's people with cumshot sigs.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
1
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
I like most sigs. I liked Harakiris old one


Your sig is cool but I confess I hate it when sigs come with the original source website written on it. It looks so unprofessional.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,604
Reputation
16
Fuck that rate mine.

Legit the biggest cope in the universe right here
 
Top