Rate rate my runescape account

mogs_me

Slave to semen retention
Wow good combat stats man. U just NMZ them up I’m guessing? Nice wc too. As u said I’d recommend training slayer, at higher levels it’s super good money and unlocks some fun bosses. Also I’d recommend getting quests done so you can get barrows gloves. Do u have a firecape btw? Show me ur gear setups

soul of my soul

Gigachad
Wow good combat stats man. U just NMZ them up I’m guessing? Nice wc too. As u said I’d recommend training slayer, at higher levels it’s super good money and unlocks some fun bosses. Also I’d recommend getting quests done so you can get barrows gloves. Do u have a firecape btw? Show me ur gear setups
thanks bro. i leveled up the combat by going AFK on bandits in the desert. havent got firecape yet is it hard to get? i recently died so i dont have any gear now but i usually wear dharoks armour

what gear would you recommend?

mogs_me

Slave to semen retention
thanks bro. i leveled up the combat by going AFK on bandits in the desert. havent got firecape yet is it hard to get? i recently died so i dont have any gear now but i usually wear dharoks armour

what gear would you recommend?
How recently did you die? They changed the death mechanics somewhat recently. For new death mechanics u have 15 minutes to get back to where u died and then u need to pay for ur items back. If u don’t make it back on time u can go to deaths office (has entrance at every respawn location) to pay for ur items back but then it costs more. But this was introduced less than a month ago I think.

Fire cape is fairly easy at your stats. The gear id recommend is blowpipe with addy darts (prob want like 3k darts and scales) for your weapon, veracs helm, amulet of glory, Black dragonhide set, snakeskin boots, ava’s Accumulator (if you don’t have one, do animal magnetism and get one ASAP). This is a fairly budget setup except for the blowpipe, should only cost around 5m. It might take a few tries to beat Jad, maybe watch a video guide.

As for slayer the setup I recommend is black mask (this gives huge dps bonus on slayer tasks), amulet of glory, Fire cape when you get it, fighter torso (u will have to do a few hours of barbarian assault to get this if u don’t have it) Torags platelegs, barrows gloves when u get them but combat bracelet until then, dragon boots, and berserker ring (i). And then for ur weapon/shield abyssal whip and dragon defender. This setup should cost maybe like 6m. If you can’t afford that u can swap out berserker ring for warrior ring and even whip for d scimmy. But yea hard to say for sure without knowing how much money u have

mogs_me

Slave to semen retention
Also if you want I could do the fire cape for you, but you probably should do it yourself. It’s fun to learn how to do it and probably feels better to earn it yourself

soul of my soul

Gigachad
How recently did you die? They changed the death mechanics somewhat recently. For new death mechanics u have 15 minutes to get back to where u died and then u need to pay for ur items back. If u don’t make it back on time u can go to deaths office (has entrance at every respawn location) to pay for ur items back but then it costs more. But this was introduced less than a month ago I think.

Fire cape is fairly easy at your stats. The gear id recommend is blowpipe with addy darts (prob want like 3k darts and scales) for your weapon, veracs helm, amulet of glory, Black dragonhide set, snakeskin boots, ava’s Accumulator (if you don’t have one, do animal magnetism and get one ASAP). This is a fairly budget setup except for the blowpipe, should only cost around 5m. It might take a few tries to beat Jad, maybe watch a video guide.

As for slayer the setup I recommend is black mask (this gives huge dps bonus on slayer tasks), amulet of glory, Fire cape when you get it, fighter torso (u will have to do a few hours of barbarian assault to get this if u don’t have it) Torags platelegs, barrows gloves when u get them but combat bracelet until then, dragon boots, and berserker ring (i). And then for ur weapon/shield abyssal whip and dragon defender. This setup should cost maybe like 6m. If you can’t afford that u can swap out berserker ring for warrior ring and even whip for d scimmy. But yea hard to say for sure without knowing how much money u have
thanks for the suggestions bro. i died about a week ago sometimes when i die i just close runescape and dont bother. i will get more in to runescape after a couple months when i finished workcelling

soul of my soul

Gigachad
Also if you want I could do the fire cape for you, but you probably should do it yourself. It’s fun to learn how to do it and probably feels better to earn it yourself
appreciate it a lot man, we can play together once i finish time of my job contract

mogs_me

Slave to semen retention
thanks for the suggestions bro. i died about a week ago sometimes when i die i just close runescape and dont bother. i will get more in to runescape after a couple months when i finished workcelling
Yeah u can probably get ur items back. You’ll have to pay a bit of gp tho