Biffboff

God Of Slayers
Pepperoni and pineapple? 3/10. It'd be perfect if it had tuna and sweetcorn on it also.

ketzdinio

Slayer
finna bump my own "rate my pizza" thread

Looks good, and honestly I don't mind pineapple on pza

Genetic Shit said:
0/10 due to pineapples.

sick fuck!
You keep coping.

I had a Hawaiian pizza with bacon crumble, ham and pineapple last Monday. It was delicious.

Tomorrow I'm going to get Brooklyn style Pepperoni with Provolone cheese base.

I tried Alfredo Sauce pizza with Bacon and chicken as per your recommendations (ordered through Domino's). And it was interesting but over-rated.

My GOAT is Garlic Sauce, Provolone Cheese base with Italian sausage and Mushrooms. And I usually go for the deal with 3 toppings so I get extra Provolone Cheese.

ItWontBeMe said:
Haha it feels like it's too late for me. I have been a NEET hikikomori for almost a year now. I leave my basement to buy fast food late at night a couple times a week (usually a pizza joint) or to run errands, go to the pharmacy, etc. Or to pick up my girlfriend when I had a girlfriend.

I'm seriously thinking about going back to school this summer and study computer programming. But I doubt it will lead to a job. It'll just be something productive to do that will hopefully be fun and improve my self-esteem. I'm thinking of taking correspondence courses working from home because I'm lazy. But since my qt gf dumped me and Tinder sucks, it might be good to actually attend college classes. I might meet a new nice qt gf. I'm not looking forward to waking up to an alarm clock again and fighting rush hour traffic. Fuck that shit.

I am not really interested in making friends on campus. Friends are only useful when you need advice or when they can help you get laid. Often times friends will cockblock you. And similarly, friends only care about you in so as far as you are useful to them. Social relationships are a scam. And it's nice to have friends when you want to eat out at a restaurant or go to karaoke or whatever. Even with movies, I prefer to go alone. Though I feel a bit self-conscious going to a movie theatre alone.

// Infolinks