• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate my oneitis/10

kibo

Rotter
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:
I was lurking on puahate for some time but i didnt post.If i remember well i found it by googling about pua(i was never into that crap,i just googled about it as it sounded funny since i read few paragraphs from mistery faggot about approaching in certain angle toward bitch lol) and when i stumbled accross site which had 'hate' in name i was instantly hooked on.I was hopeless truecel back then.I stopped visiting it and later when i wanted to go there again there wasnt site anymore.Then i found out about new site and ER and i made account on sh to shitpost.
I wouldnt leave my gf for oneitis anymore.I am in ltr for too long  and my oneitis is far from pure in my eyes now.
If oneitis wanted something,i would just fake ltr with her untill she broke up with me.But i wouldnt dump my gf

How old are you? And nah, you would. If she's really your oneitis, old feelings would come back and you'd cheat on her 
How long have you been in the LTR btw?
i am 23.Around 4 years(little more) i am in ltr with my bitch.I am typical incel who found one chick and will stay with her until death because low lms  :giggle: 
I could find different one in similar league,two chicks showed interest when i tested things but my gf mogs them.Especially considering she is very very low maintenance chick.You dont see that anywhere lol
Oneitis hurted me and she can go fuck herself.I would consume her just for the sake of chemistry,to feel it and get high but thats it.Bear in mind she lms mogs me into oblivion so it couldnt happen in 1000 years.
I am not moralitycel,but i wouldnt hurt my bitch now.I would cheat on her but i wouldnt leave her.But again,its laughable to even discuss it since i am in no place to replace one with the other.As years pass by,my lms is getting lower and lower lol
i like being on safe zone with my bitch,there is no risk of getting cucked or being disposed  :popcorn:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
How old are you? And nah, you would. If she's really your oneitis, old feelings would come back and you'd cheat on her 
How long have you been in the LTR btw?
i am 23.Around 4 years(little more) i am in ltr with my bitch.I am typical incel who found one chick and will stay with her until death because low lms  :giggle: 
I could find different one in similar league,two chicks showed interest when i tested things but my gf mogs them.Especially considering she is very very low maintenance chick.You dont see that anywhere lol
Oneitis hurted me and she can go fuck herself.I would consume her just for the sake of chemistry,to feel it and get high but thats it.Bear in mind she lms mogs me into oblivion so it couldnt happen in 1000 years.
I am not moralitycel,but i wouldnt hurt my bitch now.I would cheat on her but i wouldnt leave her.But again,its laughable to even discuss it since i am in no place to replace one with the other.As years pass by,my lms is getting lower and lower lol
i like being on safe zone with my bitch,there is no risk of getting cucked or being disposed  :popcorn:

I feel ya. The fear of being cucked is terrifying. Idk why our brains equate being cucked as such torment but it does. The problem with my ex who cucked me was she was cute and had a nice ass so her SVM was through the roof. She would get hit on daily when I wasn't with her so it was only a matter of time

kibo

Rotter
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:

I feel ya. The fear of being cucked is terrifying. Idk why our brains equate being cucked as such torment but it does. The problem with my ex who cucked me was she was cute and had a nice ass so her SVM was through the roof. She would get hit on daily when I wasn't with her so it was only a matter of time
Lol i actually wouldnt mind  open relationship if it was equal chance for both sides to fuck aside.
I wouldnt mind if non primitive intelligent chick fucks aside just for the sake of some sex.
If its however some primitive,or modest cute chick,who gets curshes easily,then cucking is not something i would tolerate.
Chick needs to ascend,to be like chick in my sig,in order for her to  be allowed to cuck.
I would allow 0.001% of chicks to have sex aside of their relationship,the others are not good enough for it.
Your ex sounds like legit bitch,no cucking should be allowed for her.
Did you dump her after cucking?I hope you did  :mrgreen:

Redite89

Joke
Guess like a 6, but is it truly wise to post these pictures up here? I've seen alot of dudes save pictures and shit.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Redite89 said:
Guess like a 6, but is it truly wise to post these pictures up here? I've seen alot of dudes save pictures and shit.

Lol nice random bump. Just a 6 though? Where does she rank by percentile in your opinion? Since people's ratings tend to differ

And true lmao I shoudl delete them. This was when I didn't realize the doxxing that goes on here

Redite89

Joke
UglyNormalFag said:
Redite89 said:

Lol nice random bump. Just a 6 though? Where does she rank by percentile in your opinion? Since people's ratings tend to differ

And true lmao I shoudl delete them. This was when I didn't realize the doxxing that goes on here

My bad, didn't realize how old the thread was. Anyway she's hot regardless of my arbitrary rating.

As I said, sorry for bumping didn't realize it was this old.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Redite89 said:
UglyNormalFag said:

My bad, didn't realize how old the thread was. Anyway she's hot regardless of my arbitrary rating.

As I said, sorry for bumping didn't realize it was this old.

lmao no problem man