Rate my norwood level

allindaeyes

Banned
I think 1 maybe a bit higher. Widows peak is so shit sorry lol

frenchy91

Gigachad
merlin said:
I've always had a high hairline but this site has made me paranoid that it might be getting worse. I'm wondering if I should start fin or something. Although, if it is just a high hairline then will fin make any difference?

can't tell without BEFORE pics dude

frenchy91

Gigachad
merlin said:
frenchy91 said:
can't tell without BEFORE pics dude
I've always had longer hair so I don't have good before pics showing the hairline. I'll probably just take pics like this every month to keep an eye on it.
you probably wont see shit. If you have a slow recession = takes years to see an aestetic diffrence..
if you think you are loosing ground, you probably are.. best would be to do a trichoscan

Anakind

King of Chads
merlin said:
Problem was that my teeth were fucked up throughout HS, they looked like Orbs. I only got my braces off after I left HS.
Another incel with crowded teeth and underdeveloped bones due to a Western diet.

Dude, you need to get on steroids immediately. Your absolute lack of dimorphism is a far bigger issue than your fucking hairline. If you don't do it, you will be framecel for life just like me.

Anakind

King of Chads
merlin said:
My teeth weren't crowded, it was the opposite, too much space between them. I'm very seriously considering it, that's why I'm checking my hairline, I don't want to go bald if I start. I'm not procrastinating, logistically and for a few other reasons I will need to wait about a month or two before I can do anything about it.
That's weird. Usually open space is more common in guys who show signs of acromegaly or who take a lot of steroids in their growth phases so the jaw is overdeveloped.

Do your parents and grandparents show signs of MPB? You will regret not taking steroids or at least considering TRT if you have low T. You can still take Fin if you're afraid. That's still better than not. I wish I had known about hormones and steroids at your age.

Amud

Banned
lol @ telling this guy to roid

It will obliterate his hairline and he will look like a bald, muscular girl. He has a very feminine face and that is what he needs to work with, creating an image congruent with his genetics.

Anakind

King of Chads
Amud said:

It will obliterate his hairline and he will look like a bald, muscular girl. He has a very feminine face and that is what he needs to work with, creating an image congruent with his genetics.
He doesn't want to be an androgynous twink like you so he's considering testosterone.

Anakind said:
Amud said:

He doesn't want to be an androgynous twink like you so he's considering testosterone.
when being a feminine twink, having hair is EVERYTHING tho.
the guy will never be a masculine brute...he should try to run "pretty" boy nw0 game if anything

Chad

Incel
OP i know people who look very similar to you irl that do decent with girls why are you can incel? (if you are)
how tall are you?

Anakind

King of Chads
Techno Viking said:
I don't think much change happens at 19. I know of a few guys that did them at 19, not a lot changed aside from rougher skin and hypertrophied facial muscles, both of which happen after 20 too
He needs to perma-blast. Cycles are just stupid.

Anakind

King of Chads
merlin said:
Chad said:
OP i know people who look very similar to you irl that do decent with girls why are you can incel? (if you are)
how tall are you?
I'm not incel. 6ft tall. I have quite an aspie personailty irl. I do okay with average or chubby girls when I'm drunk.
The only IOI that counts is the PIV.

Peanuts

Incel
- Get a tan
- Start working out
- Send your pics in to modelling agencies. You have that snobby, HQNP look
- Buzz the sides of your hair (your upper 3rd is wide enough as is)
- Slow down the hair loss

Chad

Incel
merlin said:
Chad said:
how tall are you?
I'm not incel. 6ft tall. I have quite an aspie personailty irl. I do okay with average or chubby girls when I'm drunk.
Like i predicted, ur loooks are fine. Just work on ur personality (if such thing is even possible)