Rate my new style

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Thanks to Sluthate, I tried to find out the style that fits me best. I really don't call it looksmaxing, it's more likely a grooming routine.

Now:

Then:

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
My most recent pic taken two days ago:

Two years ago:

Last year:

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Bump. Should I shorten the beard? Mother and one of the female colleagues told me to, but some other people said it looks quite good, albeit it makes me looking older.

allindaeyes

Banned
You look ok but a massive faggot, douchebag, normie, sheeple retard. Your clothing choice is horrible and wannabe trendy/streetwear or some shit... Your retarded poses just top this off, from these pics you seem to want to attract low IQ lower class girls who can still be hot but if thats what you want you can easily do that

IcedEarth

Slayer
your looks ain't an issue, if you aren't getting laid you are either insecure and repel people or an autist

also lmfao taking any advice in here when 90% of the posters are friendless virgins who got no fucking clue of this life

also young women abhor beards on guys shave it off you retard, keep a 2 day stubble

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
It's the strategy to adjust myself, you know, swag, acting cool and be a bad boy, bitchezz love this! As a spiritually oriented intellectual, I suffer though.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
ITT, a normal looking phaggot with aspergers.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Westphal said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
It's the strategy to adjust myself, you know, swag, acting cool and be a bad boy, bitchezz love this! As a spiritually oriented intellectual, I suffer though.
Spiritually oriented? Are u religious?
Well, I am more of a Rainbow/New Age type of guy.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
RodgerRabbit said:
ratings from virgins & mental incompetents are a non issue you mong. :giggle:

how do girls react to you? do you get IOI's or approached? do you fuck mad bitches?

that's the only measuring stick for attractiveness.
It's the combination of the elements - swag, grooming, jerkiness, etc.

"Cool dog person" game is my latest (renewed) acquisition.