Rate my meals this week

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Tuesday; 

Summer sausage and cheese w/ Italian dressing dip , avocado, broccoli and cauliflower steamed w/ cheese and sunflower seeds.

I also had taco salad for dinner but forgot to take a picture. Ingredients included meat, seasoning (1-1/2 servings low-sodium) cheese, salsa, sour cream and low-carb wrap.

Wednesday;

Low carb cheese burger wrap w/ salsa and mayo (x2), summer sausage and cheese platter with cauliflower, broccoli, avocado, cucumber, tomato w/ Italian dressing, unsweetened almond milk protein drink and Brazil nuts (2 servings).

Thursday;

Low carb cheese burger wrap w/ salsa and mayo (x2), pork chop and cheese platter with cauliflower, broccoli, avocado, tomato w/ Italian dressing, saute mushrooms w/ Old Bay seasoning (x2 servings), sunflower seeds and unsweetened almond milk protein drink.

I eat one huge meal and then I'm fasted 22 hours ( the next day). I drink 8-12 bottles of water a day, two diet caffeine free Colas and EC stack when I first wake up and a few hours after eating. I also train fasted but I take a BCAA twice daily, before and after working out.

Starting weight 232 lbs (Monday)
Weight as of this morning 223.6 lbs (Thursday)

Reflex

Lookism God
Doesn't your stomach rumble?

caloric/maco break down?

how do you take EC stack, crush and mix or just swallow them in pill form?

you are insane

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Reflex said:
Doesn't your stomach rumble?

caloric/maco break down?

how do you take EC stack, crush and mix or just swallow them in pill form?

you are insane
Nah, I feel incredibly full for about 2-3 hours though. But after that I feel normal. In the mornings I feel fantastic and light, despite eating a few pounds of food the day prior.

No more than 2k, I'd say. The burgers are about 280 calories each, wraps are about 160 calories, 1/2 an avocado is about 180 calories, two servings of mayo is about 160 calories, two servings of nuts/seeds is about 380 calories, cheese is about 250 calories, summer sausage is about 300 calories, dressing is about 180 calories, protein drink around 120 calories and the rest is veggies.

I'd wager anywhere from 2200 to 2400 calories, give or take. I'll probably cut back on the amount of sausage and cheese, honestly. 

I cut the ephedrine in half with a pill cutter then half with my caffeine pill. A little water is enough to go down comfortably.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
male pattern baldness said:
you doing keto?

aware me on the low carb wraps
Yup, I love being on keto. Especially if you eat plenty of veggies. You feel so full from the food and have tons of energy after a few hours. Even the next day I have enough energy to get into the gym and work out, despite not eating for around 16-18 hours.

I buy my wraps at Walmart, Mission brand.

Ocho

Incel
Nice.  The food looks really good.  I started my diet 2 weeks ago.  Started at 205 and Im down to 195 now.  If you stick to it and do things right it works. keep up the hard work

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Manuel said:
whats your coffee to ephedrine ratio
12.5 mg ephedrine and 200 mg caffeine, twice daily. I honestly have an addiction to caffeine. I used to drink two two-liter bottles of mountain dew when I was younger. So I try not to take too much daily, even the diet soda I drink is caffeine free.

Ocho said:
Nice.  The food looks really good.  I started my diet 2 weeks ago.  Started at 205 and Im down to 195 now.  If you stick to it and do things right it works. keep up the hard work
Thanks man! I appreciate it! And damn, that's awesome! Keep at it bro, we're all going to make it!

Nizoral Babe

Coper
I cut the ephedrine in half, because when I exercise and take a full 25 mg my heart races so hard I have to stop. If you can take if comfortably, then by all means. But my advice is to cut them in half and take a full 200 mg caffeine.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Manuel said:
Nizoral Babe said:
I cut the ephedrine in half, because when I exercise and take a full 25 mg my heart races so hard I have to stop. If you can take if comfortably, then by all means. But my advice is to cut them in half and take a full 200 mg caffeine.

I thought ephedrine was an appetite suppressant.
Nah, it's used for low-blood pressure, narcolepsy and asthma.

"Common side effects include, trouble sleeping, anxiety, headache, hallucinations, high blood pressure, fast heart rate, loss of appetite, and inability to urinate. Serious side effects include stroke, heart attack, and abuse."

So yeah, be very aware of your heart rate when using it, especially when working out.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
uve been cutting for an year...
I've been gaming! Buwahaha! 

I was below 200 lbs briefly, but then winter came and worked stopped, so I played games and ate whatever I wanted. And then I gained weight again. It's a rough life.

Reflex

Lookism God
Manuel said:
Nizoral Babe said:
12.5 mg ephedrine and 200 mg caffeine, twice daily. I honestly have an addiction to caffeine. I used to drink two two-liter bottles of mountain dew when I was younger. So I try not to take too much daily, even the diet soda I drink is caffeine free.

my capsules come in 30mg of ephedrine and 200mg caffeine, should I take two a day? Next time I will get them separate and not in capsules.

Yeah I have an addiction to caffeine right now, I drink so many energy drinks.

where do you get your ephedrine from?

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Reflex said:
Manuel said:
my capsules come in 30mg of ephedrine and 200mg caffeine, should I take two a day? Next time I will get them separate and not in capsules.

Yeah I have an addiction to caffeine right now, I drink so many energy drinks.

where do you get your ephedrine from?
Walmart. It's over the counter though, but it's easy to get. Just ask for Bronkaid.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
CopingWithOpiates said:
Needs more fruit and vegetables and less dairy
Low carb. I consume a fair amount of dairy, but not an amount that would be harmful.
male pattern baldness said:
low bodyfat is the key to facial aesthetics, just lol if you're not sub 12% year round
That's the dream. Chasing that sub -10% BF dream right now. I got fairly close the first time I lost weight back in 2014.

Aparat

Normie
I'll soon join you, but I don't know what the optimal bf% is.