Rate my mates AESTHETICS

[font=arial, sans-serif]@[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]CoathJosh[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] was once an honorable and respected member of Numisc. He would rep trade and make humorous comments and at times was considered a top 10 poster of the forum (needs citation). However there was envy in his heart, seeing the superiority of Azure eyed 6'3 master race @[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]thesavagestallion[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] CoathJosh wanted for a day to feel like a god himself. Taking height/weight Frauding to the extreme he added 7 inches and 65 pounds to his IRL stats making him seem as if he could measure up the resident misc alpha @[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]thesavagestallion[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]. Unfortunately NuMisc user @[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Sissy[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] detectived CoathJoshes real stats finding out he was merely a 5'5 154 pound jacked manlet. At this revealtion NuMisc was shaken to its core, a former to poster had stat frauded and thus stat frauding to the extreme was forever known as Coath Joshing. Coath Josh attempted to downplay his treachery but he damage was done. CoathJosh subsequently departed for places unknown but he will forever live on in our hearts. ~ @[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]DidNotReadL0L[/font]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]it's my face[/font]
[/size]

[font=arial, sans-serif]-he detectived me[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]-delete the thread[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]-ban sissy[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]-it's not me[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]-he detectived my friend[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]-I really am 6'1"[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]-it's me[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]-I'm 5'8, not 5'5[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]-I'm 5'7, not 5'8[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]-mentally sane crew[/font]
[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]@[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]DLTBB @bigpig[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/size]

[size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]Jokes aside he's my mate, [size=small][font=arial, sans-serif]A fella with a PhD who frauds his stats on an online forum full of rejects to make himself appear to be 6'1 and 220lbs when in reality he is an ugly 5'5 150lb ginger manlet with mental health issues who likes things being shoved up his butt, yep i am fucking mirin brah![/font][/font][/size][/size]

That's him