• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate my low inhib behavior today...

SuicideBomber

Megastar
I was taking a coffeefrom acoffee shopand sitting down out there. I picked the newspaper to read a Little bit in it. After i finished i put the newspaper on the table , drinking my coffee , getting another Chair and putting mylegs on it. Then a Woman grabbed the News paper from my table as it was Nothing wrong to do. I said :"Are you fucking retarded?" She answered :" No, iam not i dont put my legs on a Chair, where other People might wanna sit." I countered:" Who are you to tell me how to do certain Things? Your e nobody." Then i finished my coffee, went back to her table ripped the Newspaperapart and walked away, then i threw it in the next garbage box andwished her a good day.  :lol:  Fuck These spoiled Feminist brats with 5 kg Makeup on their ugly face.

:jrage:

SuicideBomber

Megastar
Supreme Cunt said:
You were lucky there were no White Knights around.

She was in a Group with 3 subhumans. Two fat ugly men and one olde rwoman like her. Ifit would havecometo physical Trouble i would have knocked them out easily. And the men probably knew that, didnt dare to touch me … just throwing random Insults at me as ileft the Location.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
I was at the gym yesterday.
All the benches were either being used or had drinks next to them.

Walked right up to massive Polish guy without even thinking about it.
"You using that?" I asked, almost rudely.
His eyes widened and he stuttered in broken English. "No... You can..."

I literally picked the bench up and walked away.
Literally.
There are wheels but they sometimes stick.

Later.
People left their stuff next to a machine.
I walked up to them.
"Are you's using this?"
"No." 
They hurried over and took their stuff away like slaves.

The gym truly is the best atmosphere for low inhib learning.
I've improved so much since I started to go.
I feel so relaxed there.
In control.

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
Slayer most people avoid me irl even if they want my newspaper they wait for me to leave

QFT

Regular

SuicideBomber

Megastar
Magnifique said:
I was at the gym yesterday.
All the benches were either being used or had drinks next to them.

Walked right up to massive Polish guy without even thinking about it.
"You using that?" I asked, almost rudely.
His eyes widened and he stuttered in broken English. "No... You can..."

I literally picked the bench up and walked away.
Literally.
There are wheels but they sometimes stick.

Later.
People left their stuff next to a machine.
I walked up to them.
"Are you's using this?"
"No." 
They hurried over and took their stuff away like slaves.

The gym truly is the best atmosphere for low inhib learning.
I've improved so much since I started to go.
I feel so relaxed there.
In control.

I dont intimidate People or lash out on others if its not necessary. But go to much into my own personal room and lets see what happens.

TommyShotgun said:
Slayer most people avoid me irl even if they want my newspaper they wait for me to leave

Some are scared of me... some are not. I guess most people think iam weird.

QFT said:

Believe what you want.

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
SuicideBomber said:
I was taking a coffeefrom acoffee shopand sitting down out there. I picked the newspaper to read a Little bit in it. After i finished i put the newspaper on the table , drinking my coffee , getting another Chair and putting mylegs on it. Then a Woman grabbed the News paper from my table as it was Nothing wrong to do. I said :"Are you fucking retarded?" She answered :" No, iam not i dont put my legs on a Chair, where other People might wanna sit." I countered:" Who are you to tell me how to do certain Things? Your e nobody." Then i finished my coffee, went back to her table ripped the Newspaperapart and walked away, then i threw it in the next garbage box andwished her a good day.  :lol:  Fuck These spoiled Feminist brats with 5 kg Makeup on their ugly face.

You are narcy bro.

If she looked like a natalie portman or emma watson would you have done it?

you just shot your own foot. you acted like a narcy

SuicideBomber

Megastar
looksmaxx said:
SuicideBomber said:

You are narcy bro.

Ofc i just stated that randomly. I just pointed it out,because she was oneof These Feminist sluts thinking theyre so Gl when they literally look like shit. Iam justannoyed of their delusion, thats all.

If she looked like Emma Watson or Portman i would have done the same, just without the ugly adjective. I dont care how you look, when you get into my personal zone without agreeing from myself.

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
SuicideBomber said:
looksmaxx said:
You are narcy bro.

Ofc i just stated that randomly. I just pointed it out,because she was oneof These Feminist sluts thinking theyre so Gl when they literally look like shit. Iam justannoyed of their delusion, thats all.

If she looked like Emma Watson or Portman i would have done the same, just without the ugly adjective. I dont care how you look, when you get into my personal zone without agreeing from myself.

Ok this is legit. But why would you be bothered by it if you think even a subhuman should live a good life?

Most normies overrate themselves. @uglysmile thinks he is a 7

:cage:

SuicideBomber

Megastar
looksmaxx said:
SuicideBomber said:

Ok this is legit. But why would you be bothered by it if you think even a subhuman should live a good life?

First of all were all the same. Some look better, some are more ugly, some have lower Status, some have higher Status etc... . What never changes is the Basic Concept of humanity. If we wouldnt hate us or put ourselves above others , we could live all in Peace together. The Problem is the materialistic Society which make People thinkyou have to have a expensive Job, car ,Woman whatever to be worthy as a human. This reaches to pressure and probably lows elf esteem to most of the persons who dont have this and so they get jealos of others who have what they want. When they actually reached their Goal they feel more worthy than others, because Society tells them they reached a "worthy" Goal. But the Thing is...is it really worthy? Just because Society tells you that you have to make Things a certain way, doesnt make you happy.

Iam bothered by this thinking, because noone can thinkfor their own anymore. They just look at what the others have and want the same.Thats retarded. Even when you reached a Goal which Society setforyou, you mayget moreattention from others , respect or whatever. But in the end ofthe day they just wanna use you for their own Advantage. And if you dont give them any Advantage,they will drop you like a hot potatoe. So... iam Pretty happy that i never felt this pressure on me. Ialways made what i think was the Right Thing to do. Iam also bothered by this thinking, because ist not Right to think in that way. Youre still a human like everybody else, youre not better if you look better, have more money or more Status. Its shallow and doesnt make a single person happy.

Better understanding should be...if you come intomy personal Zone too much, something will happen. IDC who you are,what you are,i will just  search out for any flaw the person might have and try tocrush their self esteem down in severe cases. This example here is a very light example...because i justtoldher that shes a nobody. (Because i thought she might a bit narcy) So i try toget a Picture of the Person i might attack and search out for insecuritys,but not because that thisis my regular thinking pattern, but  to defend myself

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
looksmaxx said:
SuicideBomber said:

But when I am a 6 or even a 5

What are you then?

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
uglysmile said:
looksmaxx said:

What are you then?

I said it before I'm slightly sub5. You are 5.

You don't mog me that much

Once my bones stop growing i'll mog you

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
looksmaxx said:
uglysmile said:

What are you then?

I said it before I'm slightly sub5. You are 5.

You don't mog me that much

Once my bones stop growing i'll mog you

Want to test that? 

Just create a thread. We will see what comes out when we take out all sin alts and other alts.