Rate my Looks Improvement from Bodybuilding

scar_face40

Coper
Strong squint and tan game.

I want to believe you, but I don't see how gymcelling can boost a face that much.

Lunchables said:
My hamster has a broader face than you. You look good in the second picture though.
Should I post it on the misc citing it as my amazing  transformation so that others will feel inspired to lift?

Ascended

Coper
You got better haircut.
You got a beard.
You got better eyebrows.
You took an angled shot with shadows outdoors.
You're squinting your eyes.
You're clenching your jaw.

None of the above has anything to do with 'body building'.

Show a new front-facing picture and also body shot.

NB: did you do anything to get those eyebrow improvements or is that just natural growth over 2 years?

scar_face40 said:

I want to believe you, but I don't see how gymcelling can boost a face that much.
Breh, just pin test lift for 2 years and youre set! Im speaking from experience on this.
[hr]
Ascended said:
You got better haircut.
You got a beard.
You got better eyebrows.

NB: did you do anything to get those eyebrow improvements or is that just natural growth over 2 years.
Stop coping so hard and hit the gym already, phaggot

shitposter

Normie
How many times a week do you have to deadlift to improve your face that much?  What about sets and rep ranges?

shitposter said:
How many times a week do you have to deadlift to improve your face that much?  What about sets and rep ranges?
All you need to know is that you need to dedicate your life and center your entire lifestyle around lifting weights and eating. This will change your face dramatically, surgery is for phaggots.

Ascended

Coper
sensorydeprivation said:
scar_face40 said:

Breh, just pin test lift for 2 years and youre set! Im speaking from experience on this.
[hr]
Ascended said:
You got better haircut.
You got a beard.
You got better eyebrows.

NB: did you do anything to get those eyebrow improvements or is that just natural growth over 2 years.
Stop coping so hard and hit the gym already, phaggot
Answer my question bitch. 

And i'd love to be proven wrong, but you know my post is 100% factual.

The German Dream said:
so photoshopping is considered manual labour now?
I swear on my soul, neither of these pictures are photoshopped. You can use whatever picture analysis tool at your disposal to refute me

I don't think that's from bodybuilding m8... It's CRUCIAL to lift though.

What cycle are you currently on (or last did) and what body part do you inject into? Also what does your PCT look like.

MorphIncel

Slayer
LOL the second pic is strongly phtoshopped just look at the cheekbones, the eye area alone etc.

HarryBalls said:
Same angle, same distance, same facial hair.

Do it pheggit.
^Coping. You need to realize that bodybuilding categorically changes your face from ugly  to handsome, everything else is total mental masturbation by phags. Oh and don't forget to act dominant too!
[hr]
Oh, and don't forget mewing too! Ive been slapping my tounge agains the roof of my mouth now for years and look  how big of a difference it made!

sensorydeprivation said:
HarryBalls said:
Same angle, same distance, same facial hair.

Do it pheggit.
^Coping. You need to realize that bodybuilding categorically changes your face from ugly  to handsome, everything else is total mental masturbation by phags. Oh and don't forget to act dominant too!
[hr]
Oh, and don't forget mewing too! Ive been slapping my tounge agains the roof of my mouth now for years and look  how big of a difference it made!
I am bodybuilding (is that the verb?) natty right now for 6 months and don't see much difference unless I go up or down in body fat %... I'm hoping to find out if testosterone physically changes facial features in adult men but you will only have anecdotal evidence. I can get pharma grade quite literally from the pharmacist.