Rate my homie Chicharito~

AzzRaze

Slayer
Nothereforlong said:
He ugly srs but can fuck any 10/10 Mexican bitch he wants
Thats a given. I don't think theres a single player on the Mexican roster that is above a 6/10 lmao~

AzzRaze said:
Nothereforlong said:
Thats a given. I don't think theres a single player on the Mexican roster that is above a 6/10 lmao~
Ochoa was handsome

And dos santos i think

AzzRaze

Slayer
Nothereforlong said:
AzzRaze said:
Ochoa was handsome

And dos santos i think
Ochoa cut his hair and ruined it all~

Cloud

Gigachad
Hernandez is good looking, nice smile, good skin ect, but is too bayfaced, former Mexico captain Rafa Marquez was good looking and rugged

Harry Rotter

Coper
Nothereforlong said:
he looks better than u bro. Anglo features do not blend with mexican features at all lol.
[hr]
Cloud said:
Hernandez is good looking, nice smile, good skin ect, but is too bayfaced, former Mexico captain Rafa Marquez was good looking and rugged
Hernandez is serving a life sentence for murder. Babyface my ass autist.

Cloud

Gigachad
Harry Rotter said:
Nothereforlong said:
he looks better than u bro. Anglo features do not blend with mexican features at all lol.
[hr]
Cloud said:
??? I was referring to the first guy OP posted, his name is Javier Hernandez, didn't know the other guy posted was Hernandez as well..

AzzRaze

Slayer
Cloud said:
Legit. His smile is actually very good imo, I always thought Chuy Corona looked alright too, much better in motion though~

Reflex

Lookism God
Cloud said:
Harry Rotter said:
[hr]

??? I was referring to the first guy OP posted, his name is Javier Hernandez, didn't know the other guy posted was Hernandez as well..
Just stfu an accept defeat