• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate my hairline 6 years ago

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

This hairline destroyed my life

:goodfellas:

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Well it looks like you were running coverup game

Can't see the hairline

Did you get a HT?

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ItWontBeMe said:

Can't see the hairline

Did you get a HT?

Maybe I was, I have no idea, I wasnt even consiously aware of "hairlines" back then, I just unconsiously knew my wasnt ideal.

Its not norwooding tho, Ive legit had this shit going for me since the age of 8 or something  :cage:

ItWontBeMe

Machine
RealRob said:
ItWontBeMe said:

Can't see the hairline

Did you get a HT?

Maybe I was, I have no idea, I wasnt even consiously aware of "hairlines" back then, I just unconsiously knew my wasnt ideal.

Its not norwooding tho, Ive legit had this shit going for me since the age of 8 or something  :cage:
I know that feel

You might be a NW2-baby like me. But it has progressed to like 2.25 or closer to 2.5 now since then. I'm getting a HT anyway

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ItWontBeMe said:
RealRob said:

I know that feel

You might be a NW2-baby like me. But it has progressed to like 2.25 or closer to 2.5 now since then. I'm getting a HT anyway

When a kid I always prefered to have long fucking hair covering my forhead, back then I had no consious knowledge about hair lines or whatever, I just "knew" on a deep primal level that it wasnt good and I looked much better when covering my forehead.

This shit is unconsious, its very deep, we know it deep in our soul, even when we arent consiously aware of it.

If It was an actual norwood, I guess I could have some hope replacing it, but nope.. borned with this shit, and the day hair-loss kicks in (I hope to god it doesnt), it will be brutal  :lol:

ItWontBeMe

Machine
RealRob said:
ItWontBeMe said:
I know that feel

When a kid I always prefered to have long fucking hair covering my forhead, back then I had no consious knowledge about hair lines or whatever, I just "knew" on a deep primal level that it wasnt good and I looked much better when covering my forehead.

This shit is unconsious, its very deep, we know it deep in our soul, even when we arent consiously aware of it.

If It was an actual norwood, I guess I could have some hope replacing it, but nope.. borned with this shit, and the day hair-loss kicks in (I hope to god it doesnt), it will be brutal  :lol:

I relate with this so much

In the late '90s it was "stylish" for kids to have their hair spiked up and subconsciously I knew that something looked terribly off when I tried to mimic that "fashion", so I just coped with mushroom bowl cuts and then in high school I just had bangs all the time

Only in my early-mid 20s did I realize what was wrong with me & why it looked off.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ItWontBeMe said:
RealRob said:

I relate with this so much

In the late '90s it was "stylish" for kids to have their hair spiked up and subconsciously I knew that something looked terribly off when I tried to mimic that "fashion", so I just coped with mushroom bowl cuts and then in high school I just had bangs all the time

Only in my early-mid 20s did I realize what was wrong with me & why it looked off.

Skating saved my teenage and early 20s. doing snowboard and skateboard I could have a style allowing me to wear hoodies and caps, covering up that shit.

However, now getting to my late twenties and not skating no more, there is no hiding. I have to:

1. Figure out a great haircut (which is impossible with this hair-line and naturally "fine hair"
or
2. Shave it all off

I look pretty decent when I dont have any hair, to be honest, but I like to have fucking hair and I dont wanna go around like a baldcel  :giggle:

Also, do you see that scalp there? Always when I used to wear hair gel, the scalp got visible due to the fine hair naturally. Also, when my hair is wet or sweaty, the scalp is visible EVERYWHERE, not only on the top but on the sides, everywhere.

Thats the nature of fine hair boyo, it completely destroys your uppe face aestetics, its brutal, give me a great head of hair and I would be legit fucking great looking, but now? NOPE, god is a piece of shit sometimes aint he   :giggle: