Rate my gymcelling progress/10

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
Here is something that would improve your results even further.

 
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reputation
0
Anakind said:
Here is something that would improve your results even further.

Dude you spam this every time a gymcel thread comes up. Are you on the roids yourself?
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
ForeverCucked said:
Anakind said:
Here is something that would improve your results even further.

Dude you spam this every time a gymcel thread comes up. Are you on the roids yourself?
I just started on a TRT prescription with gel. But I'll switch to my own gear and take Sustanon soon the next weeks. Injections are better.
 

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
0
Anakind said:
Here is something that would improve your results even further.

I dont disagree

sick of the bullshit said:
solid results in just 10 mo. strong gymcelling.

noticing any better luck with women?
Thanks, and nah kissless at start and kissless at the end.  
shitposter said:
What was your beginning and ending bench press?
Its 175lb now.   I wouldnt be able to tell you exavtly what it started at since I didnt 1rm.   But less than 75lbs for sure
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,627
Reputation
1,528
good natty progress
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
How the hell do you get your body fat so low? I just can't do it. What's your weekly routine?
 

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
0
modified said:
How the hell do you get your body fat so low? I just can't do it. What's your weekly routine?

Im like 12- 13% in the first pic maybe 14% now and its the highest ive been in my life.   Honestly if youre naturally skinny its really no effort at all.   What do you mean my weekly routine??   In terms of gym I do PPL but with 1 legs day not 2 so its 5 days a week.   Diet I just eat random shit tbh dont track cals or macros but I do try and eat atleast 1 portion of lean meat and1 portion of fish each day.   I was also drinking a fuck ton of milk as well untill recently but decided to stop because I was getting a bit of acne.


Jesus Christ said:
From skinny to ottermode/ athletic skinny.



Next stop fit and ripped ???


6ft4 said:
Looking like young Zyzz

Nice

ForeverCucked said:
Feelsbrah said:
Lemme just bench 2 plates first bruh
When the big day comes, are you going to go in there sober?

Ill discuss that in another thread
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
I'm naturally Auschwitz but if I try to bulk up (ie. I'm at 148 lbs 5'7" right now), my body fat is like 15-17% according to bioimpedance, and I can't get it down.

Shit sucks. I'm ordering some roids next week because I'm sick of it. Just got my baseline testosterone tested yesterday. Waiting for the result first, since if it's low I can get the roids prescription which is better.
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Looks good, man! 

I'm guessing I'm somewhere around built fat and bear mode, lol.
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
21
modified said:
Shit sucks. I'm ordering some roids next week because I'm sick of it. Just got my baseline testosterone tested yesterday. Waiting for the result first, since if it's low I can get the roids prescription which is better.
 
 
Top