• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate my frame

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
You are skinny which is why your hips are like that. Put on some weight before lifting or do so while lifting casually (don't spend hours and hours in the gym).

Anakind

Champion
Another framecel. Welcome to the club. You wanna be my friend?   :smile: 

And yeah, you should get on steroids. Take 250 mg per week as a starter and eat DBol like gummy bears. :wink:

Anakind

Champion
elm said:
dbol is completely unnecessary, taking orals is fucking dumb, dont do that. Test alone will get you swole in no time (on a 3-4 months cycle and at your weight, you will get at least 15-20 lbs of lean mass if you eat correctly)

Well, it's not the best for your liver I agree. But cycles are just as stupid. There's no reason not to stay on as long as you don't go overboard with 1,500 mg per week.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
elm said:
merlin said:
Are  you able to keep much of your gains once you stop test?

Yes but you gotta eat more and stick to the workouts, at your weight you could keep pretty much all of it, although there is no point of going off since there are too many profits off running test to give up on them. That assuming you arent prone to MPB - if you are, dont go with test-based roids

Is injecting roids the only way of getting them in your system? I just can't stand needles.

HarryBalls

Joke
merlin said:
Anakind said:
Well, it's not the best for your liver I agree. But cycles are just as stupid. There's no reason not to stay on as long as you don't go overboard with 1,500 mg per week.

If you don't go over your genetic max potential than yes.

If your genetic max is say 190lbs and you weight 210lbs lean- you will lose those after stoping tech  but shouldn't lose after you go back to your genetic max. Provided you still train and eat properly.

I for one don't want to go over my genetic max anyway, so need roids just to reach it much faster.

Anakind

Champion
gottaplay said:
anakind you fraud. why you keep talking about roids when you are a low T lanklet that doesnt practice what you preach

I'm almost on it, you fucking crap head!

merlin said:
Techno Viking said:
shoulder width? wrist size?

Wrists are 6.4 inches, dont know how to do shoulder width but I reckon it's probably average or below. My waist is 27.5 inches and my hips are 30 inches, just fucking LOL.
We are so identical. Wanna date?

Darkman

Rotter
OP how tall are you? I have a body very similar to that at 5'10 135 lbs.

Ascended

Joke
elm said:
Ascended said:
Measure shoulders now. They look absolutely comical.

majority guys his age that havent been lifting look like that, its average

Cope. He looks tiny. Lifting won't increase shoulder width that much nig.

5/10 average thincel imo. Nothing wrong with your frame just low on muscle mass.

You can lift natty for a year and make crazy gains if you have a good routine. Stronglifts 5x5(with isolation work) is great for beginner strength/gains but you'll need to switch it up eventually to get an aesthetic body. 

Of course in the beginning it should be about diet and just learning to hit your calories even if you have to force yourself. And always focus on compound lifts(like deads, squats, bench,ohp, rows,etc) so you hit more muscles. 

Of course the dark side is enticing too as roids will work wonders on a thin guy like yourself. 

After a year you will look way better regardless of which path you take as long as you dedicate yourself. "Noob" gains are very real and very crazy.

Cheers! :biggrin:

Ascended

Joke
merlin said:
Ascended said:
Measure shoulders now. They look absolutely comical.

Lol, they're 18.2 inches

Confirmed smaller side of average. It looks even smaller due to 6ft height.

Start doing DB lateral raises boyo

Anakind

Champion

merlin said:
Ideal said:
you look like a legit weasel

Legit

ColezRightFoot said:
5/10 average thincel imo. Nothing wrong with your frame just low on muscle mass.

You can lift natty for a year and make crazy gains if you have a good routine. Stronglifts 5x5(with isolation work) is great for beginner strength/gains but you'll need to switch it up eventually to get an aesthetic body. 

Of course in the beginning it should be about diet and just learning to hit your calories even if you have to force yourself. And always focus on compound lifts(like deads, squats, bench,ohp, rows,etc) so you hit more muscles. 

Of course the dark side is enticing too as roids will work wonders on a thin guy like yourself. 

After a year you will look way better regardless of which path you take as long as you dedicate yourself. "Noob" gains are very real and very crazy.

Cheers! :biggrin:

Legit advice. What sort of timespan would I need to get to around 180lbs natty and on roids at low bf? If I can keep the gains I don't think I'd want to get any bigger than that. How do will I know if I'm prdisposed to mpb, do I need to look a to look at my mums side or dads side of family?

Around 40lbs of muscle mass will take years of hard work honestly unless it turns out you have God tier genetics. You can easily gain 10-20 first year becasue your strength gains will increase by leaps and bounds to take you to normal male range. Once you're there that's when the struggle comes in. You can expect 5-7 the second year and 3-4 every year after til you reach your max. Studies show 6' max natty is ~190 @ 10% I believe. There will be lots of plateaus as well so time frame will vary. I'd honestly say with high willpower/dedication 5 years. Also you will probably never dip under 12-14% bf if you want to keep your gains so shred will only come in at the end but such is the life of a natty.

Roids could get you there in half the time or less depending on genetics.

BUT you will look so much better after 2 that you will be very happy with the results and probably want to cut/maintain for a bit that's what I did(unfortunately I took too much time off and gained lots of bf lol) 

Mpb is random alot of studies claiming maternal heredity have been debunked last I checked(could be wrong) but either way if you roid you will need to watch for thinning and individual hair loss count(how many you find on your pillow or when you take a shower), or take pictures of hairline every month from the same angle.

If you're in no big hurry natty if you want to look in the mirror every week and mire yourself roids. 

Also go get your T levels checked and get a good moderately high fat diet(sat fat, cholesterol, and MUFAs)

just another twink incel with literally zero sex-appeal to women.
just LOL@ that faggot techno viking calling that guy a 7.5/10  :lol:

Joncoping

Regular
merlin said:
Anakind said:

Joncoping

Regular
Happy Go Lucky said:
elm said:
Yes but you gotta eat more and stick to the workouts, at your weight you could keep pretty much all of it, although there is no point of going off since there are too many profits off running test to give up on them. That assuming you arent prone to MPB - if you are, dont go with test-based roids

Is injecting roids the only way of getting them in your system? I just can't stand needles.

I have been exclusively on orals for past 12 months

Anakind

Champion
Joncoping said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

I have been exclusively on orals for past 12 months

Andriol or what are you using?

Anakind

Champion
DLTBB said:
Anakind said:
Andriol or what are you using?

The fuck is Andriol?
People who use orals alone are retards

Apparently it's the first oral testosterone that doesn't harm the liver. Though it's totally inefficient, even more so than gels, creams and patches.