• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate my day, fags

Rate my day

*Watched Yume Kana (mxgs-440) and jerked off.

*Drank coffee (I haven't drunk for like 1 month it was giving me mild depression when the euphoria effect stops)

*I did calisthenics = 2x pistol squats + 4x squats 44pounds(I know its a lame weight) I wasn't expecting to use weights. I wanted it to be just calisthenics but the headphones and caffeine led me otherwise.

*Watched 3 first episodes of Vikings season 3.

*Watched dozens of Youtube videos too many topics to list it here.

I ate mostly health food throughout the day. Meat, eggs, rice, pasta. Besides, coffee I've just drunk water.
I'm doing workouts to get my hornyness back again and to become more confident with my own body. At least I hope. I feel somewhat bad for not wanting to jerk off as often as before. When I'm depressed I masturbate more often. But of course, I don't want to feel like shit. Such ambivalent psychology.

Joncoping said:
Couldntthinkofaname said:

Elaborate...

They're useless

I need statistics, exams, etc give me some sources to back your claims up please. I recognize roids + weights is a superior combination to muscle growth when compared to machines or calisthenics.

In some jails, guys only use calisthenics and they are built. Would it be just the roids ?

Gymnasts are also built although midgets. Just roids ?
trapeze artists often times are muscular as fuck too.
I've even seen guys (majority mexicans and some whites) doing construction and they were built. Maybe because of mexican supplements.

Parallels, push ups and pull ups are part of the routines for the majority if not 100% of bodybuilders. Go take a look at some bodybuilders workout videos.

Joncoping

Regular
Joncoping said:
They're useless

I need statistics, exams, etc give me some sources to back your claims up please. I recognize roids + weights is a superior combination to muscle growth when compared to machines or calisthenics.

In some jails, guys only use calisthenics and they are built. Would it be just the roids ?

I've even seen guys (majority mexicans and some whites) doing construction and they were built. Maybe because of mexican supplements.

Guys in jail are not jacked and ripped, that's only in Hollywood movies and Kalimuscle videos. Athletes have good genetics + they obviously use drugs, and you would be surprised how many of them lift. You think boxers get so stacked from punching a bag? Sitting on your ass and using drugs gives you more gains than someone busting their ass off natty unfortunately.

The Study
This 10 week study took a group of 43 men of normal body weight between the ages of 19 and 40 who all had some degree of weight training experience. These men were then split up into 4 different groups:
  • Group 1 did NOT do any form of exercise, and did NOT receive any form of steroids or drugs. (Natural guys doing no weight training.)
  • Group 2 did NOT do any form of exercise, but they received weekly injections of 600 mg of testosterone enanthate. (Drug users doing no weight training.)
  • Group 3 DID exercise, but they did NOT receive any form of steroids or drugs. (Natural guys doing weight training.)
  • Group 4 DID exercise, and they also received weekly injections of 600 mg of testosterone enanthate. (Drug users doing weight training.)

The Results
So… guess what happened?
  • Group 1 (no exercise, natural) experienced no significant changes. No surprise there.
  • Group 2 (no exercise, drug use) was able to build about 7 pounds of muscle. That’s not a typo. The group receiving testosterone injections and NOT working out at all gained 7 pounds of muscle.
  • Group 3 (exercise, natural) was able to build about 4 pounds of muscle.
  • Group 4 (exercise, drug use) was able to build about 13 pounds of muscle

Here is the actual link to the study posted above:
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Where's the calling hookers n shit lol

Joncoping said:

Guys in jail are not jacked and ripped, that's only in Hollywood movies and Kalimuscle videos. Athletes have good genetics + they obviously use drugs, and you would be surprised how many of them lift. You think boxers get so stacked from punching a bag? Sitting on your ass and using drugs gives you more gains than someone busting their ass off natty unfortunately.

The Study
This 10 week study took a group of 43 men of normal body weight between the ages of 19 and 40 who all had some degree of weight training experience. These men were then split up into 4 different groups:
  • Group 1 did NOT do any form of exercise, and did NOT receive any form of steroids or drugs. (Natural guys doing no weight training.)
  • Group 2 did NOT do any form of exercise, but they received weekly injections of 600 mg of testosterone enanthate. (Drug users doing no weight training.)
  • Group 3 DID exercise, but they did NOT receive any form of steroids or drugs. (Natural guys doing weight training.)
  • Group 4 DID exercise, and they also received weekly injections of 600 mg of testosterone enanthate. (Drug users doing weight training.)

The Results
So… guess what happened?
  • Group 1 (no exercise, natural) experienced no significant changes. No surprise there.
  • Group 2 (no exercise, drug use) was able to build about 7 pounds of muscle. That’s not a typo. The group receiving testosterone injections and NOT working out at all gained 7 pounds of muscle.
  • Group 3 (exercise, natural) was able to build about 4 pounds of muscle.
  • Group 4 (exercise, drug use) was able to build about 13 pounds of muscle

Here is the actual link to the study posted above:
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

You just proved that you got reading comprehension issues. Where does it say the ones who did exercise didn't do any dips, pullups, push ups etc ? Although it says the strength measures were taken by bench press and squats, it only that:
The men in the exercise groups performed standardized weight-lifting exercises three times weekly.

It doesn't show a list of the exercises. It could be also composed of dips, pullups, pushups, pistol squats etc.
But I'm just conjecturing here. It could be just weights as you probably guess but its still just hypothesis.

I'd like to see the exercise and exercise + roid groups divided between calisthenics and weights. That would make your argument valid. I'm sure a group

Guys in construction, blacksmiths have big arms and even garbage collectors do though it's nothing you can compare to professional bodybuilders.

The first group took placebos which is always interesting to have in a study. No surprise, nothing happened.

The second group received placebo + exercise = 4 pounds. Please realize that the subjects thought they were under drug use while in reality they had no real hormone injected on them. They should have had a 5th group exercising with no placebo or anything just to see if it reinforces the caffeine study.
In the caffeine study they gave placebos and people still claimed they felt more stimulated and shit.

Joncoping said:
They're useless

That's a big stretch. As soon as you find a study to give credit to your statement I'll happily read it. It wasn't the case with this one though.

Find me some study in which they prove you have 0% (ZERO) muscle growth with dips, pistol squats, pull ups, push ups, squats, etc.
Keep in mind professional athlets/ bodybuilders/ gymnasts/ circus artists incorporate this exercises in their routines.

Calisthenics = not as good or not as complete for hypertrophy than weight training = OK
Calisthenics = useless = I need more than your opinion to believe it.

Good study I'll bookmark it but has nothing to do with uselessness of calisthenics, sorry. You can always try again.

IceCutter

Megastar
IceCutter said:
aka basement dwelled

How's your average day like ?
Workcell etc. but also speak to my girlfriend, and do things like you do except don't watch YouTube that much, and play more games

But most importantly I emerge from the basement

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk