Rate my breakfast (of the gods)(picture included)

Vertu

Incel
10 scrambled eggs.

Bowl of spinach (with sliced red bell peppers)

1 banana.

Cup of green tea.

Yes yes, now is the time to be fucking mad buddy boys.

sparta

Cuck
Victory said:
Top tier. However, after eating 6 eggs a day for 6 months in a row I got completely sick of them. Eggs are also great for your brain because they contain lots of choline.
You're either ishenatty or dutch, aren't you?

alien

Chad
Rotters
That breakfast is too plain boyo. I have scrambled eggs with 2 English muffins 5 mornings a week. Carbs are not the devil so I see nothing wrong with including bread as part of my breakfast. Considering that you have a banana included with your breakfast, I take it you're not one of those carb nazis tho. Carbs make up 92% of the calories in bananas (56% of the calories from natural sugar alone). Bananas are nature's power food. You're better off eating a banana than you are having an energy drink or eating a CLIF Bar. Ripe bananas actually contain dopamine. Depression is implicated in reduced dopamine.

Vertu

Incel
alien said:
That breakfast is too plain boyo. I have scrambled eggs with 2 English muffins 5 mornings a week. Carbs are not the devil so I see nothing wrong with including bread as part of my breakfast. Considering that you have a banana included with your breakfast, I take it you're not one of those carb nazis tho. Carbs make up 92% of the calories in bananas (56% of the calories from natural sugar alone). Bananas are nature's power food. You're better off eating a banana than you are having an energy drink or eating a CLIF Bar. Ripe bananas actually contain dopamine. Depression is implicated in reduced dopamine.
Breads and muffins?

Never post about nutrition ever again. Just no. Go.

alien

Chad
Rotters
REALVertu said:
Breads and muffins?

Never post about nutrition ever again. Just no. Go.
English muffins are not actually muffins. LOL. It's a type of bread. Aren't you fucking Canadian? You don't even know what an English muffin is? Even Americans know what an English muffin is. Since that's what they use for Egg McMuffins.

Bread is unfairly demonized a lot. Bread has been a staple of the Standard American Diet since the beginning of American history. And obesity and all the other fucking health problems didn't become an issue until a generation ago maybe.