alpha-omega

Normie
I'm srs to scared to try them but recently saw someone here saying venaflaxin helped them

despite being low inhib with drugs stuff that change me slowly scare me because fell like i have no controll

elaborate did u have side effects on them
First thing is knowing it takes time for medication to balance out the chemicals in your brain.
For the first 2 to 3 weeks you MAY have increased anxiety and some stomach issues, some dizzyness, etc.
After all that's gone, it might take some 3 more weeks for things to FULLY make a difference.
I had, after those initial weeks just some problems with nightmares, but not always, and a lowered libido, which went completely away by using Wellbutrin along with the medication, probably the best Anti-D if you don't have anxiety.
Quality of life increases immensely, you just have to drink less and have patience for it to work.

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
First thing is knowing it takes time for medication to balance out the chemicals in your brain.
For the first 2 to 3 weeks you MAY have increased anxiety and some stomach issues, some dizzyness, etc.
After all that's gone, it might take some 3 more weeks for things to FULLY make a difference.
I had, after those initial weeks just some problems with nightmares, but not always, and a lowered libido, which went completely away by using Wellbutrin along with the medication, probably the best Anti-D if you don't have anxiety.
Quality of life increases immensely, you just have to drink less and have patience for it to work.
and u need to keep appointments with the shrink 8 did he gave it to u straight and it worked or had u to try different ones first before u found the one that works 8

alpha-omega

Normie
and u need to keep appointments with the shrink 8 did he gave it to u straight and it worked or had u to try different ones first before u found the one that works 8
Luckily it worked on the first one for me, just had to lower the dosage and put in some Wellbutrin...but it may take some experimentation, not gonna lie.
But the difference is, you don't experiment because you don't feel better at all...
It's usually because it doesn't work 100% or you have side effects that aren't manageable with that substance, but it will most likely improve things in one way or another.

Ryu

Gigachad
I always thought you were mistgetburt.

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Luckily it worked on the first one for me, just had to lower the dosage and put in some Wellbutrin...but it may take some experimentation, not gonna lie.
But the difference is, you don't experiment because you don't feel better at all...
It's usually because it doesn't work 100% or you have side effects that aren't manageable with that substance, but it will most likely improve things in one way or another.
i tried exactly wellbutrin some years ago but just because i had it at hand to stop smoking addiction, just tried it for 4 days and didn't really stopped smoking addiction so stopped, i remember it actually on general show increase of sex drive not the contrary

may try venaflaxin in future but pre scripted by shrink etc

so generally what positive does it do 8 is it something that feels natural or can u tell ureself to be under the influence 8

Casper

White Chechen
Masculinity Crew
fucking hell man u big
didnt expect this from a guy that does benzos. most of them are skinny and weak

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
fucking hell man u big
didnt expect this from a guy that does benzos. most of them are skinny and weak
its just my username that doesnt mean i do benzos all day although i tried xanax its wasn't even my favorite one and get mogged by clonazepan by a long margin at least for me

i just thought the name sounds young and flashy because i am an old cells and people here are young

Casper

White Chechen
Masculinity Crew
its just my username that doesnt mean i do benzos all day although i tried xanax its wasn't even my favorite one and get mogged by clonazepan by a long margin at least for me

i just thought the name sounds young and flashy because i am an old cells and people here are young
oh shit nvm then. thought u said in some thread that u do xanax or something like that
i heard clonazepan makes you aggressive as fuck is that true?

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
oh shit nvm then. thought u said in some thread that u do xanax or something like that
i heard clonazepan makes you aggressive as fuck is that true?
Tried it out yeah , for me there is no much difference between the benzos , just some seem to relax muscles more then others and others seem to work more for anxiety or are more sedative but more or less feels the same

clones are my favorite because long halftime

CCX

Incel
HQNP

my dad gave me clonotril and it didn't do shit, not even decently sleepy at a good dose, it was weak

tbh ppl react differently the body is confusing like women, mirin' ur body tho

Casper

White Chechen
Masculinity Crew
my dad gave me clonotril and it didn't do shit, not even decently sleepy at a good dose, it was weak

tbh ppl react differently the body is confusing like women, mirin' ur body tho
googled real quick and one tablet is 0.25mg and that really aint shit. try 1mg sometimes if u want tbh but dont get hooked on it

Tried it out yeah , for me there is no much difference between the benzos , just some seem to relax muscles more then others and others seem to work more for anxiety or are more sedative but more or less feels the same

clones are my favorite because long halftime
then it must be some myth around here that they make you aggressive. gonna try out next week prolly and see how it goes