They actually look kinda wide I guess 4-5/10

Unless uoi got hyperthyroidism there is no way you are eating enough

Dirty bulk on test and HGH

Xander

Cuck
Techno Viking said:
cosmonaut said:
what's your age?
20. I've had the bodybuilding knowledge since 2012 july (when I found out about transformations and proper lifting, not just having a bench in the garage and lifting weights once every months lolol) got my gym equipment feb 2013 (power rack, 200kg weights, dumbells, bench) when I was 18, could've been gymcelling this entire time but slooth8 + depression has fucked me.
Depression sucks ass but we're guys so we'll "Deal with it" :))))))

ZordoNado

Coper
Your neck circumference is legit female tier, started working on it

Xander

Cuck
Hey man try drinking some lucozade orange or any other soda that you can drink throughout the day cus right now you just need calories. You're at a really good place to gymcel from tho so best of luck

Your chest gonna grow even if you just do 5 pushups day in/ day off and eat 3 meals a day. People carrying aids have better bodies.

Xander

Cuck
Techno Viking said:

updated pic, this is closer to full body

tiny hands, wrists, elbows, small chest, narrow knees and tiny ankles
You're gonna be aesthetic as fuk man mirin

Amud

Banned
Your build is very similar to mine. I also have joint hypermobility. Not sure if there's too much people like us can do. Roids might be an option, but I'm afraid of hair loss. It's important to use very strict form while lifting, even if you have to sacrifice some of the weight, to avoid injury.

I have all the same proportions: wide shoulders, very narrow waist, small stomach (it's hard for me to eat even a normal amount), very thin wrists, tendency to have low bodyfat and a lot of difficulty building muscle.

Amud

Banned
Techno Viking said:
topshaggerBrah said:
skinnycunt/10
anyone with a pair of eyes can see that, no need to shitpost
[hr]
Amud said:
Your build is very similar to mine. I also have joint hypermobility. Not sure if there's too much people like us can do. Roids might be an option, but I'm afraid of hair loss. It's important to use very strict form while lifting, even if you have to sacrifice some of the weight, to avoid injury.

I have all the same proportions: wide shoulders, very narrow waist, small stomach (it's hard for me to eat even a normal amount), very thin wrists, tendency to have low bodyfat and a lot of difficulty building muscle.
That is my main issue. You have to be EXTREMELY fucking careful while lifting if you have joint hypermobility or it's snap city and goodbye gains. Gains themselves when I was lifting seemed pretty good, gained a few inches on all of my bodyparts and gained 40kg on the big lifts. Biggest problems for me are eating regularly and joint hypermobility. At my current bodyweight I'm a boy, not a man. Nobody takes me seriously. I'll definitely be doing cycles or cruising in order to reach normal bodyweight quickly. I can't take being this skinny anymore. It's ridiculously detrimental to my overall appearance. Clothes look like shit on me.

Yeah, it's the same for me. All my clothes look baggy on me and even my pants tend to fall down if I'm not careful. Back when I was lifting I also had a lot of difficulty building mass and strength though. I did manage to put on some muscle but I was still incredibly skinny even after months of hard work. I eventually gave up because it was so much effort for almost zero reward.

Also, the default amount I eat is probably under 1k calories per day. I just don't really get hungry, and when I force myself to eat 3k per day it's very unpleasant for me.

Anakind

King of Chads
Techno Viking said:
When I was lifting I tried to eat 2900-3100 calories a day, it was a big struggle, especially for the first two months or so. I would sit at the dinner table for 40minutes slowly eating food in AGONY. It was improving after a few months of fairly consistent eating but my joint hypermobility snapped my shit up and now I'm back to eating 1200-1400 calories a day. Being an ectomorph is an absolute fucking joke. Not only do you have to work harder for less gains than a mesomorph but your potential is lower due to shorter, narrower muscle bellies.
We are subhumans doomed to a life of misery.

Vertu

Incel
Maybe you'll go through a 2nd or 3rd puberty, brah?

We're the same age and I'm still having a growth spurt. You might have some hope (how big is your father?)

Good God, Viking...you are skinny as fuck. Painfully so. I feel a compelling urge to feed you before you starve to death.

You're 2 inches taller than me, and yet I'm nearly double your weight.

You have to eat, to force-feed yourself.  Want some advice?

Force yourself to eat every two to three hours. Have a protein shake with every single meal. I'm not joking about this. That's how I bulked up by 30 pounds, and increased my strength. Also consume some creatine powder after every work-out.

If you have injuries, then work around your injuries.

If you have shoulder injuries, then focus on building your legs. And if your injuries are preventing you from doing certain things, then you need to consult with a doctor, and then see a physical therapist...to help you with your recovery.

Your lack of proper nutrition might have hindered your growth, so you need to feed yourself now.....before you do yourself some serious damage.