• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate my asymmetrical side profiles

Not gonna post the front view because it's horrible. I don't understand how I can look somewhat decent from the sides, but look like dog shit from the front. The acne is periodic and will be gone some time. Also trying to conceal my NW2 through this hairstyle (need a fresh cut too). Can surgery make me more symmetrical? 

imgur.com/a/kjYqOQ2

norwoodreaper

Regular
looks good imo . it could be ur head tilt, but your maxilla looks very forward , along with your mandible . suprised the front isnt impressive tbh

norwoodreaper said:
looks good imo . it could be ur head tilt, but your maxilla looks very forward , along with your mandible . suprised the front isnt impressive tbh

I look like fucking St. BlackOps2cel from the front, it's fucking sad

DefinitelyNotAutistic said:
Your jaw seems assymmetric as fuck? Not trying to be mean, just saying

Yep, that's why my front profile looks like shit. I am literally missing bone on my right side. Looking back at my childhood photos, I've always been like this.

norwoodreaper

Regular
whoretoachainsaw said:
norwoodreaper said:

honestly i doubt that might as well post ur frontal

whoretoachainsaw said:
norwoodreaper said:

DefinitelyNotAutistic said:
Your jaw seems assymmetric as fuck? Not trying to be mean, just saying

Yep, that's why my front profile looks like shit. I am literally missing bone on my right side. Looking back at my childhood photos, I've always been like this.

This is what makes your front look bad if I had to guess. All else looks very good  :macho: I would guess an implant would be able to fix it, but ask @"Surgerymax"

norwoodreaper said:
whoretoachainsaw said:

Alright, then. Here's my subhuman ass frontal view. It's not mirrored, so this is why I see when I look in the mirror. Notice how the right is more developed than the left (on the photo). There's also a slight head tilt that I suppose is natural for me now. I get many IOI from girls because they probably see me from the side but as soon as I approach them and they see my frontal, it's over in most cases.   

imgur.com/zHemzwC

Gourgou

whoretoachainsaw said:
norwoodreaper said:

Alright, then. Here's my subhuman ass frontal view. It's not mirrored, so this is why I see when I look in the mirror. Notice how the right is more developed than the left (on the photo). There's also a slight head tilt that I suppose is natural for me now. I get many IOI from girls because they probably see me from the side but as soon as I approach them and they see my frontal, it's over in most cases.   

imgur.com/zHemzwC

Yes you are right, but from the side it looks fine as hell.
So maybe just talk to girls with youre side profile

norwoodreaper

Regular
whoretoachainsaw said:
norwoodreaper said:

imgur.com/zHemzwC

Decent eye area and nose , but from the front it looks like you have no ramus, but you can see you have a decent ramus in the profile view , strange. ur face looks quite bloated, whats your bf %

norwoodreaper said:
whoretoachainsaw said:

imgur.com/zHemzwC

Decent eye area and nose , but from the front it looks like you have no ramus, but you can see you have a decent ramus in the profile view , strange. ur face looks quite bloated, whats your bf %

I'm at about 15% and still cutting down. It may be loose skin, idk, but my skin can stretch very far. I was a fat kid when I was 7 and that facial fat never went away. I've also been chewing falim gum which made my masseters bigger and the face wider, but the fat remained, which is also a contributor to the "bloat".

Surgerymax

Educational Account
Custom implants can certainly make you more symmetrical. 

A frontal picture would be helpful. If you are uncomfortable with posting here you can inbox if you would like.

whoretoachainsaw said:
Not gonna post the front view because it's horrible. I don't understand how I can look somewhat decent from the sides, but look like dog shit from the front. The acne is periodic and will be gone some time. Also trying to conceal my NW2 through this hairstyle (need a fresh cut too). Can surgery make me more symmetrical? 

imgur. com/a/kjYqOQ2

You look like absolute shit, subhuman side profile. Subhuman chin and you're pale as shit too. Get a tan