• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate my age-maxing routine.

Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
199
Reputation
1
1 bottle Hennessy
1 pack Newports
4 oz lean
Some weed
Little sleep
No moisturizer 

Tomorrow, I aim for more.
 

purps drank

Rotter
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,411
Reputation
16
SLAYER
L
A
Y
E
R


You probably have negative cortisol and stress levels and are literally reversing your aging right now.
 
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
199
Reputation
1
purps drank said:
SLAYER
L
A
Y
E
R


You probably have negative cortisol and stress levels and are literally reversing your aging right now.
:giggle:
I can't win, my man.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
645
Reputation
8
Age maxing only works if you develop leather face on run biker bar gangster game
 
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
199
Reputation
1
Machiavellian said:
Age maxing only works if you develop leather face on run biker bar gangster game

Should I get a facial scar and/or tattoo?
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
645
Reputation
8
Gots 2 Ball said:
Machiavellian said:
Age maxing only works if you develop leather face on run biker bar gangster game

Should I get a facial scar and/or tattoo?

Bonus points if you get facial tattoos first and than get a scar over the tattoo
 
Top