• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rate most liked Instagram pic ever (pic)

MyGod

Joke
[font=Savoy, Georgia, serif]Selena Gomez Now Has the Most Liked Photo on Instagram Ever[/font]

[font=Savoy, Georgia, serif]With 89.2 million followers (a number higher than the population of several countries around the world), [/font][font=Savoy, Georgia, serif]Selena Gomez[/font][font=Savoy, Georgia, serif] is the most followed person on Instagram. And today, the 23-year-old singer has added another Instagram record to her name after a recent post has become the all-time most liked photo on the app. The photo in question is an advertisement of Gomez holding a Coca-Cola bottle stamped with lyrics from her song “Me & the Rhythm.” The photo earned over 4.1 million likes, dethroning [/font][font=Savoy, Georgia, serif]Justin Bieber[/font][font=Savoy, Georgia, serif]’s previously most liked Instagram photo. But even [/font][font=Savoy, Georgia, serif]Bieber’s post[/font][font=Savoy, Georgia, serif], which has 3.7 million likes, was a triumph for Gomez, as his pic was a throwback of him and the [/font][font=Savoy, Georgia, serif]Revival[/font][font=Savoy, Georgia, serif] singer kissing. All hail Selena Gomez, undisputed queen of Instagram.[/font]

http://www.vogue.com/13457742/selena-gomez-most-liked-photo-instagram/

Second most liked picture

Third most liked

Danny the chav

Champion
Poop, what a shit generation we live In. Justin bieber and selena fucking gomez are influential

:jump:

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
She looks ugly in that pic.

I dont understand why people like these pics, and worship these people.

Anakind

Champion
MyGod said:
Second most liked picture

Fucking lol @ Bieber's tiny pea skull. Fact is even Will Smith doesn't even have a big skull or frame as you notice in many of his movies. But he skullmogs little Bieber to death.    :lol:

@"Pinhead" @"Danny the chav"

FuckThis

Rotter
The more I look at her the prettier she gets

she is truly asceneded