Looking for a rating and advice for looksmaxxing. I’m aware of the norwooding, thin/recessed jaw, crooked set head due to scoliosis/muscle imbalances. What if any surgeries should I consider for my jaw? What haircuts could help my hairline failo? What hair treatments should I consider? What do I need to be doing with my eyebrows? I don’t do shit with them now. I get told my eyes are Beady, or big sometimes? Not sure what to do with that. Anything else that jumps out to you that I need to fix/work on let me know please. First picture is me gymmaxxed a year ago. I’m off creatine/supplements, not watching diet at all now beyond trying to get sufficient protein. Also not lifting as heavy due to joint pain. Could get back to that point if I really wanted to but I don’t want to risk shoulder impingement/tear as I get pain in my shoulders once I start pressing more than a certain weight. I’m also 6’3.
42E3E561-5BF9-4722-82B8-53C4BD4875C5.pngF5AB6D15-2E73-4EB4-9B23-7903381708D8.pngA62D2C5E-358B-4040-AB5B-B9C18BE16B3B.png20951F6D-3323-41FE-9A9D-88F6651E1D0F.png2653206F-510D-4463-957F-50314049636D.png65B302E1-4511-4A1C-8632-13CBB6DA7596.png

Asami Flowersong

The Forefront Of The Coping Movement
HQNP
you look around average irl, but somewhat lowclass

i would suggest embracing your pheno and get an undercut or even viking mohawk while growing out goatee

posture needs an improvement too

you look around average irl, but somewhat lowclass

i would suggest embracing your pheno and get an undercut or even viking mohawk while growing out goatee

posture needs an improvement too
What features make me look low class? Unfortunately posture is good as it gets due to scoliosis,

Asami Flowersong

The Forefront Of The Coping Movement
HQNP
What features make me look low class? Unfortunately posture is good as it gets due to scoliosis,
short slopped forehead & small skull

you don't look intelligent

if u wanna look higher class consider to wear expensive designer clothes, + grew your hair longer, but this might not be an option considering your heavy norwooding

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
In these pictures you appear to be holding you head up unnaturally. The lighting is not great either.

Yes you have a mild retroface (apparent equal maxillomandibular retrusion) an dlowset hyoid bone. Moderate to sever Mandibular asymmetry. Depends on your bite what corrective ptions you have for that.

Full upper eyelid exposure/highset browbone + eyebrows. The brows themselves are fine having full eyebrows is considered a good thing. You could get a custom brow bone implant to with some anterior projection but mostly for the vertical 'drop-down' projection to lower eyebrows and cover UEE.

The hairline can be helped with hair transplant. It appears to be a true receeding hairline so not a candidate for hair-bearing scalp advancment. PRP Injections & Microneedling will probably help. You should also go on finasteride and use minoxidil to stop the hair loss from advancing and maybe get some back.

Facial thirds relatively proportionate.

Nice physique.

You may have a nasal bridge problem but not the highest quality picture.

In these pictures you appear to be holding you head up unnaturally. The lighting is not great either.

Yes you have a mild retroface (apparent equal maxillomandibular retrusion) an dlowset hyoid bone. Moderate to sever Mandibular asymmetry. Depends on your bite what corrective ptions you have for that.

Full upper eyelid exposure/highset browbone + eyebrows. The brows themselves are fine having full eyebrows is considered a good thing. You could get a custom brow bone implant to with some anterior projection but mostly for the vertical 'drop-down' projection to lower eyebrows and cover UEE.

The hairline can be helped with hair transplant. It appears to be a true receeding hairline so not a candidate for hair-bearing scalp advancment. PRP Injections & Microneedling will probably help. You should also go on finasteride and use minoxidil to stop the hair loss from advancing and maybe get some back.

Facial thirds relatively proportionate.

Nice physique.

You may have a nasal bridge problem but not the highest quality picture.
The way I hold my head is due to my neck being fucked up from scoliosis. What surgeries could help with my jaw? I was really hoping and implant of some kind could at least help. Don’t know if I could handle an osteotomy.

Surgerymax

confirmed surgeon
The way I hold my head is due to my neck being fucked up from scoliosis. What surgeries could help with my jaw? I was really hoping and implant of some kind could at least help. Don’t know if I could handle an osteotomy.
You would need to post a lot of high quality pictures of the asymmetry from wormseye and birdeye view, quarter shots from both sides, a better static frontal picture and many of your bite in order to even have a good guess as to the best approach. Really only a 3D CT scan could set the options in stone.

You would need to post a lot of high quality pictures of the asymmetry from wormseye and birdeye view, quarter shots from both sides, a better static frontal picture and many of your bite in order to even have a good guess as to the best approach. Really only a 3D CT scan could set the options in stone.
Any recommendations for doctors that are good with implants? Preferably close as possible to texas

uglysmile

Slayer
Your body is good. Your face average.

You should still do OK with girls right?

James34

Incel
Typical gymcel coper with a bird like profile and a very small skull, 4/10