Nizoral Babe

Coper
Update: New pics on post #20.

What do you think, brahs. Am I going to make it? 17-18% BF in the first picture and 20%+ BF in the second. 

Stats right now;
203 lbs, 6' barefoot, 23" bi-deltoid width, thick ribcage, 

Face:

Full Body:

Profile:

Frame and height w/ measurement:
http://************/download/file.php?id=14159

Will update when I take new pics; probably not until my beard fully grows in and I cut down my BF some.

Bojack

Lookism God
Solid 6/10. Your looksmatched female is a 5/10

Gandharva

Banned
firstly get rid of the beard,stubble suits you best but only light.....decent face imo

also you need to lose bodyfat boyo

Nizoral Babe

Coper
I usually run stubble game but I was feeling lazy after working so much. I really want to run dense stubble game with low BF. That's my end game.

Darkman

Normie
5/10 could be a 6.5/10 with less fat and a better haircut.

ilikedicks

Coper
Lose the bodyfat, you look good to me. The first picture your coloring was on dat god mode status.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Couldntthinkofaname said:
5.5/10
lose fat for a 6
Good frame. I'd send you to fight the wildlings, winter is coming.
Thanks brah! Sephon was right! His all seeing aesthetic eye knows all.

Thereishope said:
Look fine
Thanks brah!

Darkman said:
5/10 could be a 6.5/10 with less fat and a better haircut.
Thanks brah! I'm growing my hair out right now for man bun. Also running minoxidil for full beard. Hoping that it'll make me look much better. Beard cover up game is legit.

ilikedicks said:
Lose the bodyfat, you look good to me. The first picture your coloring was on dat god mode status.
Thanks brah! I'm working on making my skin glow using vaseline coco butter. It's pretty sick.

Techno Viking said:
FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ NIZORAL BABE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:cage:

In these pics you don't look that great. The mirror picture of you at the gym when you were leaner you look pretty good tho, a solid 7 in that pic.
Sadly, I'm nowhere near that lean right now. But I WILL ASCEND! 

Also, best name ever, right? Credit to Linger for granting me such a name.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Techno Viking said:
Remember that looks improvement thread you said you'd make like 2months ago on SH? get on it you shitheel, I want some nizoral babe approved advice.
This weekend I'll have a ton of threads up. I wish I had more time during the week to write up good material. But expect a lot of good conversations and threads on looksmaxing! Hopefully with pictures!

ilikedicks

Coper
springfield said:
who is the guy in your avatar?

I would become his devoted slave.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Giaro Giarratana Italian dude from Netherlands. I've seen him posted before on that italianomen tumblr. That blog always post the best looking men but if you're straight you kinda have to ignore the full frontal nudity they post at times.[/font]

Nizoral Babe

Coper
First new pictures are mirror pictures, I feel they're important for camera distortion purposes. I'm still working on figuring out how to take the most accurate picture but I think it's a lost cause. Might have to invest in an actual camera.

Second full body, smirking. Never smile, always smirk crew.

Straight shot, camera held at arms length. 

FWHR measurement; I feel like this was important because a lot of the pictures I've posted made my head seem thinner.

Head tilted downwards and squinting. Face shape completely changed, I thought it was an interesting find so I added it.

Probably the most accurate take on what people see me as IRL.

Wtf why is everybody so photogenic except me !! If you didn't take at least 2000 shots to get those images just LOL

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Visiting Gandy said:
Wtf why is everybody so photogenic except me !! If you didn't take at least 2000 shots to get those images just LOL
lmao, I don't know! It's taken me awhile to get this far. I've posted some really hideous pictures. Never use the front camera "the selfie" is what I've learned. Made my forehead look straight out of the Coneheads movie.

I took each of them and left it at that. I had to do like three of them over because they were blurry. I think I might have to "white balance" my pictures before I take them. I don't know. I'm not good at photography.

Xander said:
Stephen Moyer/10 9.
This guy looks really good. If I can get close to that I'd be happy! Mirin his stubble game.